Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Around the League

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    I was watching the Browns-Lions game. The Browns are not going to be bad at all and could make this division truly the toughest one in football. The division winner does not win more than 10 games if the Browns play well.

Also, the Browns organization should be ashamed of themselves for not suspending Kosar. The guy basically said that he's just Bernie being Bernie when he offered his apology. They are some real tools out in Northeast Ohio.
    They're talking it up on SiriusNFL like Weeden is the next Marino. He had a nice outing and looks more comfortable in Norv's system but how much of that was the Lions defense? Time will tell

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I was watching the Browns-Lions game. The Browns are not going to be bad at all and could make this division truly the toughest one in football. The division winner does not win more than 10 games if the Browns play well.

Also, the Browns organization should be ashamed of themselves for not suspending Kosar. The guy basically said that he's just Bernie being Bernie when he offered his apology. They are some real tools out in Northeast Ohio.
    I'll believe it when I see it in game 1. The Browns have lost more games in the past 5 years than any team in the AFC. It's tough to buy into them just based on paper and preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They're talking it up on SiriusNFL like Weeden is the next Marino. He had a nice outing and looks more comfortable in Norv's system but how much of that was the Lions defense? Time will tell
    I think you missed their sarcasm.

If you're talking about Booger and Ross Tucker, they were basically saying the same thing you're saying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I think you missed their sarcasm.

If you're talking about Booger and Ross Tucker, they were basically saying the same thing you're saying.
    No, mostly referring to fans. I did hear Booger and Ross this morning and thought that was a pretty good segment. I liked Booger's take on preseason - it doesn't count, but it does matter. FWIW

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    No, mostly referring to fans. I did hear Booger and Ross this morning and thought that was a pretty good segment. I liked Booger's take on preseason - it doesn't count, but it does matter. FWIW
    Are you talking about Charlie (?) from Cleveland? This guy thought they had the second coming of Unitas in Weeden.

Agree with you about Booger and Ross. I like hearing them together. Lots of football IQ between the two of them.

Blog Entries

The Jets are a hot mess

Blog Entries

Sanchez looks good against scrubs. It's too bad he can't play 2nd and 3rd stringers in real games.

Derrick Wolfe DE for the Broncos is being immobilized and taken off in a stretcher. He's a key cog in their defense.

Praying he's ok.

Blog Entries

Derrick Wolfe DE for the Broncos is being immobilized and taken off in a stretcher. He's a key cog in their defense.

Praying he's ok.
    Bringing out an ambulance. Scary to see. Hopefully it's just a precaution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Blog Entries

Around the League

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Sanchez looks good against scrubs. It's too bad he can't play 2nd and 3rd stringers in real games.
    They pulled him out of the game early in the second half and then when they got a turn over near the red zone they put him back in. Five or six straight handoffs to the touchdown he never threw the ball once.

Maybe they want to work on the run game but I found it kind of odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I enjoy watching Seattle play at home. Good team in what seems like an incredible gameday atmosphere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Seahawks look like a very dangerous team. The way they were gang tackling and ripping at the ball it reminded me of some of the old Chicago Bears teams. They were creating turnovers.
    Last edited by RavensRule21215; 08-18-2013 at 12:17 AM.