Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Around the League

"Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Not sure if anyone saw Hard Knocks last night but Jay Gruden was telling James Harrison not to be so rough with the offensive guys. Harrison pretty much told him to go F himself and that he was going to do his job.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

SuggsKill Guest

^^^ Yeah that was hilarious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Not sure if anyone saw Hard Knocks last night but Jay Gruden was telling James Harrison not to be so rough with the offensive guys. Harrison pretty much told him to go F himself and that he was going to do his job.
    That's the difference between winners and losers. Do you think Harbaugh would let any player walk over him like that? Harbaugh doesn't take that shit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    That's the difference between winners and losers. Do you think Harbaugh would let any player walk over him like that? Harbaugh doesn't take that shit.
    That's true, but at the same time I don't think Harbaugh would have even asked Harrison to take it easy on the offense in the first place.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Cary Williams has been unhealthy (and missing) for the majority of Training Camp

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...or_eagles.html

Whatever the reason, Cary Williams has been all but absent from close to all of the Eagles practices since he arrived in Philadelphia. That was the case again on Wednesday, as Williams had to leave practice due to a pulled hamstring. Originally brought in to bring some stability and toughness to a cornerback position that had neither last season, WIlliams has been on the sideline so far for most of his time in Eagles green.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Cary Williams has been unhealthy (and missing) for the majority of Training Camp

Cary was always a bum in my eyes. I know there will be a lot of people that will disagree with me on that, but I am glad he is gone. There was nothing tough about a guy who gave a receiver a 10 yard cushion.

Blog Entries

Earlier in the off-season, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Now, I'm starting to wonder.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    Cary was always a bum in my eyes. I know there will be a lot of people that will disagree with me on that, but I am glad he is gone. There was nothing tough about a guy who gave a receiver a 10 yard cushion.
    He's one of the worst corners in the league. No that is not hyperbole just because he's no longer a Raven. Look at how many first downs he gave up. It was among the most in the NFL. Plus, the QB rating allowed to his side is up there too.

Blog Entries

Maybe he's looking for Riley Cooper to prove that he's nobody's punk.

When you miss OTA's to pick out sconces and go to dance recitals, this is what can happen. Philly fans are going to bury him if he doesn't deliver.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Williams had a couple INTs in the playoffs so I can't knock him too much.

I did see that he was benched for getting too aggressive in a scrimmage yesterday or the day before. Pats/Igles

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!