Haloti is Awesome

Well Done Haloti, Well Done

Re: Haloti is Awesome

My sides!!!
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

I never understood why guys getting millions a year would do gigs like this.

This is up there with Ogden's "Go Gebco" commercial. Okay, maybe not that bad, but I still bet he catches grief in the locker room.

Try not to laugh at that.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I never understood why guys getting millions a year would do gigs like this.

This is up there with Ogden's "Go Gebco" commercial. Okay, maybe not that bad, but I still bet he catches grief in the locker room.
    If someone gave me a bag of cash to put on a silly suit for a few hours I'd do it in a heart beat.

He catches grief right up to the time he pulls out his smart phone, opens his mobile banking app (something you may not know about) and shows everyone his checking account balance.

;)

Lmao.

I like his cheesy Royal Farms commercials too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    If someone gave me a bag of cash to put on a silly suit for a few hours I'd do it in a heart beat.

He catches grief right up to the time he pulls out his smart phone, opens his mobile banking app (something you may not know about) and shows everyone his checking account balance.

;)
    I was forced to upgrade to a smartphone recently.. and I'm not thrilled about it. Mainly cause I use it the exact way I used my old flip phone - phone calls and texts. But it's all good.

I would do that commercial too, if it were me in my position I'm in now. I can't say for certain cause I'm not a millionaire famous athlete, but as I sit here thinking what if I were, I don't think I'd do that.

You gotta love that someone as fierce on the field as Haloti Ngata is light hearted enough to do something like this when he isnt playing football.

Blog Entries

;)
    :word I'd do a lot of things for money.

;)
    I say bring on the silly suits. :>)
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Stroker Ace baby, Stroker Ace.

Think Flacco might have some fun with that on the practice field next time Ngata starts jawing at him? ;-)
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...