Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

ESPN's AFC North Preview----Merrill Hoge's prognostications

The Ravens are about an 8-8 team. Their offense devastated, leadership on defense gone, too many holes on both sides of the ball.

Listen to that great, impartial prognosticator Merrill Hoge slobber over the elite Big Ben and his improved o-line, as he and Herman Edwards discuss the impending battle for AFC North supremacy between the Great stealers and the surging Bengals.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=952...goryid=2378529

Re: ESPN's AFC North Preview----Merrill Hoge's prognostications

I'm not sure why being slighted by hacks at ESPN is newsworthy anymore. It happens almost weekly. At this point, they're probably just trolling us to watch us get mad.

They focus on the Ravens players lost, never acknowledging the players the Ravens added. I really hope the Ravens take the division this year more than years past just to see Merrill eat his words, which won't happen because he will never admit he was wrong.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Merrill Hoge is a moron and a huge Steeler homer. Herm Edwards' "Wow" said it all.

Blog Entries

Noodle Armed Andy Dalton is not winning the AFC North. The only reason he got a win against the Ravens last year is because he was playing the 2nd and 3rd team, and he still barely won.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSunday View Post
    Merrill Hoge is a moron and a huge Steeler homer. Herm Edwards' "Wow" said it all.
    :word
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Speaking on the Ravens losses, ignoring their additions and also ignoring the Steelers losses and speaking about their additions (what additions?)... Hodge being Hodge. nothing to see here.

I think anybody picking the Steelers is blindly following their past and not their present. This division is going to be more about us losing it, or if the Bengals can take the next step and take it from us. 8-8 is about where I have the steelers, assuming Roethlisberger plays the entire season.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Cincinnati has to improve their run defense before they can make more moves in the division. Vontae Leach used to absolutely abuse Rey Maualuga, to the point that you could see Maualuga physical avoiding Leach as run plays developed. Perhaps, now with Maualuga gone, Burfict, Harrison and Co. will stand their ground better.

Their secondary also needs a bit of work. They seem to be built like Peyton's Indianapolis teams, where it's mainly pass rush, but they don't score enough points to fully take advantage of that.

If Sanu can make strides this year, along with that new TE of there's, they may be able to do some damage. They've gotten some good offensive line play the past couple of years.

I'm not trying to say that the Ravens don't have their own issues. I'm just noting that while the Bengals have had what looks to be some good drafts, there is more than one issue to them taking this division. It's not easy. Look at how long it took the Ravens to take over this division.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

http://m.baltimoreravens.com/mediaIt...7&media-type=V

To Hell with these hacks, this is a better video about where the Ravens are now.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Blog Entries

This is why the Nation is so uninformed about the negative impact that Cam Cameron began to have on this team. The networks do very little to detail his presence and how the offense took off shortly after his departure. The only blip on the radar was Caldwell's first game calling plays, in which he had less than a week to prepare.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

When will we see Ray Lewis on ESPN? It would be amusing to see him go up against a tool like Hodge.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Speaking on the Ravens losses, ignoring their additions and also ignoring the Steelers losses and speaking about their additions (what additions?)... Hodge being Hodge. nothing to see here.

I think anybody picking the Steelers is blindly following their past and not their present. This division is going to be more about us losing it, or if the Bengals can take the next step and take it from us. 8-8 is about where I have the steelers, assuming Roethlisberger plays the entire season.
    It's all about the QB.
    Everyone thinks Ben is an elite QB while Flacco is average.

It's fine though. This team feeds off this shit.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold