Brady taking Tebow under his wing

Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: Brady taking Tebow under his wing

Tebow is very athletic. He just had not found a niche. I bet Belichick finds a way to use him. Despite the scandal, he is a master of tactics. This year will be telling with an ailing Gronk, an aging Brady, a missing Hernandez, and a traded Welker. Regardless, I say the Pats will show up against Bengals, Steelers, or Ravens in the playoffs at some point.

This will be an interesting year this year. Most of the major players have undergone major changes.

Re: Brady taking Tebow under his wing

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    Tebow is very athletic. He just had not found a niche. I bet Belichick finds a way to use him. Despite the scandal, he is a master of tactics. This year will be telling with an ailing Gronk, an aging Brady, a missing Hernandez, and a traded Welker. Regardless, I say the Pats will show up against Bengals, Steelers, or Ravens in the playoffs at some point.

This will be an interesting year this year. Most of the major players have undergone major changes.
    Great point. I agree that Tebow has not really been utilized properly, especially during his time in NY. Rex Ryan never really gave the man a chance at playing QB. I don't know if that was out of fear, bias or anxiety. i.e. would Ryan have felt harsh criticism had he played Tebow? Tebow showed signs of success as QB in Denver. I doubt that will be his position in New England. As you point out, Belichick is a mastermind of developing players. He will most certainly find an appropriate role for Tim Tebow, where he will provide value to the team. What role that is, I can't tell you. But chances are it might be a TE, receiver or some role on special teams. Those are my predictions.