Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Tight End Options Going Forward

We got a vet in Disckon he can be as good as the rest of them, let juice and furstenburg battle it out, sign leach

See what the young guys can do, but sign Shiancoe as insurance in case they struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post

I hope the Ravens resist the temptation to run out and sign some mediocre TE just because he's not a rookie.

That's how I feel.

I think the important thing here is if they are going to do anything, is that they get someone who is productive. The player doesn't have to be a TE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I must have missed that announcement, last I heard the injury was supposed to be around 6 weeks and missing the Denver game. If that is the case I think furstenburg will surprise a lot of people. I believe he was 1st team all acc with a terrible web situation in college park. He's my dark horse to tear it up. I also think that juice is going to surprise a lot of people he seems to fit the knack role perfectly. I think we could use him like the patriots used Hernandez last year but without the murder aspect :)

Blog Entries

No to Shancoe and clark those guys are done brin in leach let juice and furstenburg compete lets see what these youngsters have if anything bring in a vet wideout.

Quote Originally Posted by JCroUSAF View Post
    I must have missed that announcement, last I heard the injury was supposed to be around 6 weeks and missing the Denver game. If that is the case I think furstenburg will surprise a lot of people. I believe he was 1st team all acc with a terrible web situation in college park. He's my dark horse to tear it up. I also think that juice is going to surprise a lot of people he seems to fit the knack role perfectly. I think we could use him like the patriots used Hernandez last year but without the murder aspect :)
    I don't think anybody ever said 6 weeks...John just said it was serious and he's definitely out for week one...nothing about when he was coming back.

2 months was pretty much best case scenario as everything I saw said this was a 2-4 month injury.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Even if Dickson finds his hands, he can't block a lick. Furstenburg will get his opportunity to see the field.

Now, I think we all know the WR that the Ravens really need to sign here.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Even if Dickson finds his hands, he can't block a lick. Furstenburg will get his opportunity to see the field.

What was that guy's name again?

Handy Floss?

HEEEEEEAP! Make it happen Mr. Newsome. Maybe he's done, maybe he's not.. But if people can call for Dallas Clark. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    What was that guy's name again?

Handy Floss?
    Lee Evans still live in town? :p

Randy Hymes?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Ricky Proehl?