O.T. Redskins Fan Youtube Meltdown

I know it's off topic, and will be moved, but seriously this is one EPIC Youtube Redskins Fan meltdown.

http://youtu.be/Vndh77xCXzY

Enjoy!

Blog Entries

Re: O.T. Redskins Fan Youtube Meltdown

The things people think is ok to put on the internet...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I am mad at myself for watching the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 2gigch1 View Post
    I know it's off topic, and will be moved, but seriously this is one EPIC Youtube Redskins Fan meltdown.

http://youtu.be/Vndh77xCXzY

Enjoy!
    That's got to be staged. No one can be that big of a loser, can they?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    I am mad at myself for watching the whole thing.
    I feel like kicking my own ass for sitting through that garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    That's got to be staged. No one can be that big of a loser, can they?
    Agreed, has to be staged. But yes, there are big fat losers out there like that...they're called Steeler Fans. Do you know about, 'SteelLegend' and his videos?

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    I feel like kicking my own ass for sitting through that garbage.

Agreed, has to be staged. But yes, there are big fat losers out there like that...they're called Steeler Fans. Do you know about, 'SteelLegend' and his videos?
    Hmmm...Good point! I could see this from steeler's fans, with their arrogance and sense of entitlement

I think there is something wrong with this girl. Maybe some sort of mental health issue or she was drinking at 6:30 in the morning and can't handle her juice? Idk but if that's real she needs help.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

She's been a fan her whole life...but apparently has only been to ONE training camp practice?

LOL

Look, I'll defend this in ONE regard...I took my kid to the M&T practice last year and was on the whole disappointed at how autographs were handled. He finally did get one, past the throngs of adults carrying unboxed items to collect autographs to get the whole team to sign, when I passed his football to one kind man up front and got Cecil Newton's autograph. I was slightly disappointed there, but I did say out loud, I just want to get him ANY player's autograph. That was more for him, I knew that would make his damn day.

Did I go on Youtube and cry about it? No. Did life go on? Yeah. Did I renounce my fanship? Not one fucking bit. I've gotten him Tucker's autograph at Foreman Mills and will hopefully get him a couple more on August 12th at camp. If it doesn't happen...oh well.

But, again, my angle on this is the "I've been a fan my whole life". If that's the case, why you JUST go now to TC? And expect to have the red carpet rolled out for you?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    Every now and again, I remember him and load up his videos to laugh about his waste of a youtube channel. I was hoping to see a meltdown over the Ravens winning the SB, but all he loaded was a self-serving video a few weeks before about how little the Ravens and their fans mattered. Color me disappointed.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Blog Entries

I'm still not going to go to this chick's level, but excuse me while I get out my soapbox for a minute...

We went to the practice today. Autograph situation was a MILLION times better organized than M&T last year. I would've been totally content...but for one small thing.

My son is 5. He's a very large/old 5. The ages for autographs is 6-14, and I get why. Kids stand by themselves, you need to know they can hold their own. My son would be able to hold his own as well as any other 6 year old. But, because he's 5, no go.

Seriously? If he turned 6 in 5 days, we couldn't give him a pass? Can't I sign a waiver or something saying "I understand the risks and certify my son is fine to stand by himself in an autograph line"? If he was 4, I get it, I wouldn't push the issue. But I think it's a bit ridiculous that they literally shut him out for being a few months below "the cut off line" When we go to the facility next week, I'm coaching him to say he's 6, because I don't know when I'll be able to get him an opportunity like that again.

Soapbox away, am I a friggin nutcase?

It's not like kids carry ID. Just lie and say he just turned 6, if he says he's 5 to anyone, tell them he's still working on counting. :)
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron