Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Party Houses

Re: Party Houses

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Do you know no heart Anthony?
    Omar's father. Greggs, of course, had no clue.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by packfntk View Post
    Dang, that looks hood. Can't wait!

HAHA, this looks exactly like an area that our cab driver dropped us off in Pittsburgh. Ahhhh, great times.
    Yes, but this is the bad area of Baltimore but is the best area of Pittsburgh.

We were in the strait ghetto in ATL at one point too.
    That's like, the whole city of Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Omar's father. Greggs, of course, had no clue.
    Was his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Was his brother.
    Ah yes. Good call!

i didn't go to the last GB game which i think was a MNF game. it will be interesting to see how many packer fans there are. every time some pissburg yahoo tells me about 5 SB's i tell them that doesn't compare to GB's total championships. hope to see some actual cheeseheads. any sports fans bucket list has to include lambeau and wrigley.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    i didn't go to the last GB game which i think was a MNF game. it will be interesting to see how many packer fans there are. every time some pissburg yahoo tells me about 5 SB's i tell them that doesn't compare to GB's total championships. hope to see some actual cheeseheads. any sports fans bucket list has to include lambeau and wrigley.
    Now when Squeeler fans then start with the "NFL Championships don't count because it was a different era," don't forget to add that "three of those Super Bowls they won were back when the NFL only scheduled 14 regular season games so doesn't that count as a different era as well?" Then add that the fourth Super Bowl they won was when there were only 28 teams in the NFL so that definitely was a different era. Now here's the kicker, the Steelers have only won 2 Super Bowls during the salary cap era. Since that is the era we are in now, they are tied with the Packers, Ravens, and Giants who are all chasing the Patriots who have three in this newest era.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    Oh you will see plenty of us. We travel well and represent our program. I have been to 10 stadiums and we always have a good 25% of the stadium cheering for the Packers. That would be 16,750 in M&T, and I see no reason why that won't happen. The vast majority of our fans are very respectful.

Oh you will see plenty of us. We travel well and represent our program. I have been to 10 stadiums and we always have a good 25% of the stadium cheering for the Packers. That would be 16,750 in M&T, and I see no reason why that won't happen. The vast majority of our fans are very respectful.
    No way you'll have 1/4 of our stadium.

1/8 tops.

Like HR said, no way you get 1/4... And I think 1/8th is probably a lot. I think 1/10th or less is the most likely.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

This would surprise me. Never seen the stadium close to 25%. Steelers fans come out of the woodwork and Titans fans used to travel well, but i would be surprised if that many seats were even available. I think a lot of Ravens Football fans would like to see Rodgers play in person. Packers don't play in Baltimore a lot and right now even though I love me some Flacco, Rodgers is the best in the game right now.

There were a lot of Dallas fans there for the game last year - more than we usually get from yinzers. That kind of surprised me. But I guess the NFC teams that only play here once every 8 years with the large national followings can pack them in. I'd guess no more than 10,000 though. There are just not that many tickets for sale from the brokers.