Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Von Miller facing potential 4 game suspension

i agree 200%!
    as far as "full strength"..umm,we were?
    w/o our best corner, half-a-suggs,half-a-lewis,half-a-ngata,half-a-reed,was mcclain still there?
    but they were short?
    they cant handle the truth!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    I agree 100%.

No one puts an asterisk next o their "W" when they beat a Ravens team that might be rife with injuries, in the middle of a coaching change, or coming off a short week with no rest.

We should take and celebrate Ravens victories no matter who they beat and regardless of the circumstances. Because no one else will ever give them credit.

SuggsKill Guest

Down with Von Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scottie b View Post
    i agree 200%!
    as far as "full strength"..umm,we were?
    w/o our best corner, half-a-suggs,half-a-lewis,half-a-ngata,half-a-reed,was mcclain still there?
    but they were short?
    they cant handle the truth!
    My hat's off to their coach who warned their fans it wouldn't be the same game because some key players were back that didn't play before. And WEbb never came back and we beat them and won the SB w/o him. He makes us even stronger now that he's back and with Elivis and Von Miller gone for them, well........

Denver trolls just didn't believe it and had to learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Has anyone here ever tried Ecstacy before? And no, just watching the Ravens win the Super Bowl doesn't count.
    Yep. Pretty nice, lol.

It causes a massive rush of serotonin which creates a feeling of love and bliss. Also doesn't develop an addictive habit like coke, meth, or heroin because it doesn't operate on dopamine receptors the way most narcotics or stimulants do.

Too funny ...

^ hahahaha that's fantastic
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Well, Peyton and Welker had better be ready, with that defense, they'll need 40 to win games.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Yep. Pretty nice, lol.

It causes a massive rush of serotonin which creates a feeling of love and bliss. Also doesn't develop an addictive habit like coke, meth, or heroin because it doesn't operate on dopamine receptors the way most narcotics or stimulants do.
    "...a little pill that puts you in a loving trance,
    and makes it possible for all white boys to dance..."

Ben Folds Five

Apparently, he has not tested positive for anything.

Broncos teammates confident Von Miller's suspension will be lifted

Quote Originally Posted by dreamjo View Post
    Apparently, he has not tested positive for anything.

Broncos teammates confident Von Miller's suspension will be lifted
    One of his teammates may believe that, but the league is rarely wrong in these tests.

Blog Entries

That article does mention that suspensions could be issues for missing a drug test or providing a bad sample. So it IS possible that the reason he was suspended was for missing a deadline on a sample, and his appeal is to ask that he just submit his test now and not be suspended maybe? His only statement so far has just claimed "he did nothing wrong". Not complying with the NFL mandate is still wrong, but is easier explained.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Yeah, Scally, what I took away from the article is that there is no existing sample from Von Miller that tests positive for anything banned. In fact, it kinda sounds like there is no existing sample from Von Miller, period. Not making oneself available to the official NFL tester is, procedurally, failing the test. I'm just absolutely wildly speculating, but gonna guess that Miller and the tester somehow missed each other, and Miller is saying that it wasn't his fault.

Now, if it's an issue of a sample from him existing that is not positive, but is really diluted (procedurally, also a fail), I'm not sure what the "dog ate my homework" excuse is there. "I was on an all-water diet, trying to make weight for camp"????