Preseason tickets - Special Olympics

MODS - Please sticky this.

For those who have preseason tickets and do not want them and cannot sell them, please donate them so that Harford County Special Olympics athletes can go. FYI, I've been setting this up for several years now and donations in the past have been incredible. The athletes really look forward to going to the preseason games and are very appreciative to go.

If you would like to donate tickets, please email me (fdgrau @ yahoo . com) or PM me. I'll make sure you'll get a receipt.

On a side note, my son's softball team, the Harford County RedDogs, were just chosen to represent Maryland in the Special Olympics National Games next June. This is something they'll never forget.
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Re: Preseason tickets - Special Olympics

I want to personally thank those who donated tickets. Again, the response has been absolutely incredible!

Many of us will be hanging out in lots B/C before the game - feel free to stop by and say hi.

Re: Preseason tickets - Special Olympics

MODS - You can unsticky this.

AGAIN - Thanks for all of your donations.

If anyone wants to stop by and say hi, we'll be in lot B/C near the Ravens Walk. I'll be wearing a hard hat with a #86 jersey with 'GRAU' on the back.