Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Training Camp News Thread

Can anyone tell me Yanda's injury? I think he may have had surgery right?

Ngata not on PUP to start? That'd be good. Also, Webb? Those are the only other two I'm expecting might start on PUP. Oh and Mt. Cody
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    What's up with Yanda? I didn't realize there was an issue
    Off season shoulder surgery is what I think I read at some point.

Blog Entries

“When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

AW has tweeted that this is was the forecasted course of action (for his recovery).
    "On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the Draft

Settle down. John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco's Baltimore Ravens can beat any team, anywhere.

Having fun talking football and tech stuff on Twitter @BigPlayReceiver

Thanks Ravor.

Merging this with the camp thread that was already started.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Oops, sorry, missed that one.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

First surprise of the new season

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
    Typical reason for that is if a player gets hurt outside of playing football, or if they don't pass Ravens mandatory conditioning test

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider
    Jacoby Jones placed on non-football injury list
    If conditioning is the case, that's highly disappointing.

I still have my emotions come out every time I watch the Denver game. I am pumped about defending the title. I honestly believe the AFC is wide open to take again.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post

Seeing how he spent the entire off-season in a very active dance competition, I doubt it's conditioning.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

There's a lot of preparation involved with Dancing with the Stars. It wouldn't surprise me if it took away from his focus. I still wouldn't be upset with him. You only get to live once.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Seeing how he spent the entire off-season in a very active dance competition, I doubt it's conditioning.
    They usually only put guys on the NFI list for conditioning or injury outside of football and so far as I know there's been no report of him being hurt. Conditioning seems like a reach but I can think of another reason at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    I still have my emotions come out every time I watch the Denver game. I am pumped about defending the title. I honestly believe the AFC is wide open to take again.
    You're telling me. Still Crazy goosebumps watching something I've seen a dozen times, same feeling applies seeing Ray line up final colts series

And *if* it's the case, I'm not surprised at all. It would be exactly what I was talking about months ago.
    "On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the Draft

Settle down. John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco's Baltimore Ravens can beat any team, anywhere.

Having fun talking football and tech stuff on Twitter @BigPlayReceiver

They usually only put guys on the NFI list for conditioning or injury outside of football and so far as I know there's been no report of him being hurt. Conditioning seems like a reach but I can think of another reason at this point.
    It could be, but have the vets even taken their conditioning test yet?
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

Jacoby Jones did have off season knee surgery prior to the dancing thing.