Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Training Camp 2013 Thread

WNST ‏@WNST 3m

Ryan: McKinnie confirmed that he did not have to take mandatory conditioning test due to his 85% participation in off-season workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    The test described:
    Professional athletes can't pass that?

Hell, our college test included 10 110s and about a thirty second break between each one.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

They are making the Rookies earn it, Elam and Brown ran with the second team.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Like I said the other day, Jones failing the conditioning test was way overstated.
    Everything is around this time of year...
    I can live without a discussion on what Leach's pedicure means.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I can live without a discussion on what Leach's pedicure means.
    You and me both. Bring on some real football.

McKinnie coming in overweight is just another example why they can't depend on him. They're stuck with him this year, but I hope Oz and the staff find another option for next year. You just cannot trust him to not screw you.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    WNST ‏@WNST 3m

Ryan: McKinnie confirmed that he did not have to take mandatory conditioning test due to his 85% participation in off-season workouts.
    Slick son of a bitch.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    They are making the Rookies earn it, Elam and Brown ran with the second team.
    I like hearing that. Nothing should be handed to them
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Some notes

http://www.pressboxonline.com/blog/6...r-The-Workload

The receivers had a mixed day, with Torrey Smith and LaQuan Williams having good days catching the ball and Tandon Doss struggling to do the same. Jones made a nice sideline catch in front of Jimmy Smith -- who was picked on often -- but the official ruled the catch out of bounds despite cheers from the fans on hand.
    With McKinnie out, the coaches moved Kelechi Osemele over to left tackle and inserted Jah Reid at left guard. Ramon Harewood played right guard in place of Yanda. Other moves, ones that seemed strictly experimental, involved Albert McClellan joining Daryl Smith at inside linebacker and James Ihedigbo as the strong safety in place of Matt Elam, even though Elam did get on the field late during the session.

Blog Entries

Come on Doss...own it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

BR.com notes
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...3-54efb6d9eeea

“Shut up Joe. Stop crying,” Suggs told Joe Flacco when the quarterback was calling for a pass interference flag on safety Michael Huff
    The Ravens are going through multiple looks on the defensive front. Inside linebackers Daryl Smith, Athur Brown, Josh Bynes and Albert McClellan all got work with the first and second teams. McClellan is a versatile linebacker who could play more inside this year after being an outside backer last season.

- At safety, Michael Huff, James Ihedigbo and Matt Elam all worked with the first team. Expectations are high for Elam, but Ihedigbo is eying a starting job.
    - The competition at wide receiver looks wide open. All the receivers had their ups and downs throughout practice. Tandon Doss made a couple great leaping grabs down the sideline, but he also dropped an easy one that hit him in the chest. Deonte Thompson worked the middle of the field on some slant routes, but he dropped a touchdown catch that hit him in the hands. Tommy Streeter and LaQuan Williams also had a pair of nice catches on the afternoon. This race looks wide open in the early part of camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Funny how different reports are on the WR's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.