Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 7677787980 ... LastLast

Re: Training Camp 2013 Thread

I like what I'm reading about Mellette and Juszczyck.

I was wondering when they'd start to use Juice in this role

WNST‏@WNST
    Luke: Kyle Juszczyk is getting some work in the slot as well. Interesting to see him and Dallas Clark on the field at the same time. #Ravens

WNST @WNST
    Luke: Brandon Stokley, Jacoby Jones, and Marlon Brown are working as the receivers in the three-wide set with Torrey Smith absent. #Ravens
    Matt Zenitz ‏@mzenitz 47m
    Kyle Juszczyk has struggled at times as a lead blocker this summer, but he continues to showcase some skills as a pass-catcher

Clifton BrownCSN ‏@CliftonBrownCSN
    Flacco threads needle for completion to rookie FB Kyle Juszczyk. Pretty ball by Flacco. But Juszczyk also showed good hands. #RavensTalk

Matt Vensel ‏@mattvensel
    Kyle Juszczyk lined up in the slot and caught a pass between Christian Thompson and Brynden Trawick. He took it to the house from there.

Kris Jones ‏@RavenManiac
    Kyle Juszczyk displayed some great hands on a 32-yard TD pass from Flacco. He's also been working from the slot and is very versatile.

Blog Entries

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 22s
    John harbaugh says torrey smith just being rested anthony allen has minor injury

Blog Entries

There was never a doubt that Juice couldn't catch blocking isn't easy it took Heap forever to figure it out himself. Juice is gonna be good, Furst n 10 is gonna be better both guys are gonna be dangerous in the future.

Blog Entries

Huh. Alright then, I guess that battle is over?

Kris Jones ‏@RavenManiac 42s
    John Harbaugh said Josh Bynes "is our starting Will linebacker at this point and he's earned it." #Ravens
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Could Melette be our Colston?? God please us Ravens fan have dreaming of the day we have a tandem like Torrey and Melette. Doss is done.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Huh. Alright then, I guess that battle is over?

Kris Jones ‏@RavenManiac 42s
    John Harbaugh said Josh Bynes "is our starting Will linebacker at this point and he's earned it." #Ravens
    damn bynes is not that good. who is the back up at will?

iggyman555 Guest

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 5m

John harbaugh said deonte thompson sprained left foot was always going to be a two week injury

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Could Melette be our Colston?? God please us Ravens fan have dreaming of the day we have a tandem like Torrey and Melette. Doss is done.
    Maybe, but he's got to earn that by playing this well against starters, both in practice and in games. He's certainly got an opportunity. If he can move past that "lazy and lackadaisical" thing...he could certainly be a shocking gem.

Not counting Doss out yet, but he has to work EXTRA hard to earn back his reps.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    I'd guess Brown. McClellan will back up Daryl Smith at MIKE, at least until McClain is healthy again.

Bynes is pretty good, he's grown a lot. But I wouldn't be shocked to see Brown grow into the starting role by mid-year.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I'd guess Brown. McClellan will back up Daryl Smith at MIKE, at least until McClain is healthy again.

Bynes is pretty good, he's grown a lot. But I wouldn't be shocked to see Brown grow into the starting role by mid-year.
    Bynes is going to be the "starter" because he's going to be the early-down WILL, but I'd bet good money that Arthur Brown will be the "nickel" guy. In the end, since the Ravens have historically been about a 60% nickel team, Brown might end up with more snaps.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Bynes is going to be the "starter" because he's going to be the early-down WILL, but I'd bet good money that Arthur Brown will be the "nickel" guy. In the end, since the Ravens have historically been about a 60% nickel team, Brown might end up with more snaps.
    This. Brown is gonna be playing a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free