Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 8485868788 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,032 of 1056

Re: Training Camp 2013 Thread

I don't even waste my time listening tk Harbaughs interviews. He gives u nothing and if he does 9 times out of 10 the exact opposite happens. Anything of importance is kept behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    I don't even waste my time listening tk Harbaughs interviews. He gives u nothing and if he does 9 times out of 10 the exact opposite happens. Anything of importance is kept behind closed doors.
    I understand that and I am normally the same way, but when it is something like a depth chart in a preseason game after a couple players he was describing perform well over a period of time I tend to listen to it. I mean we're going to find out really quick on Thursday if he meant what he said or not. I was just asking if that pertained to furstenburg as well

Quote Originally Posted by JCroUSAF View Post
    I'm curious as to when harbaugh said give the young receivers the chance with the ones if that would go for furstenburg as well? I know he isn't a wide receiver but I think he has earned every right to get that chance as well. I haven't heard of him having any issues with drops
    Dig. I haven't read anything negative anywhere on Furst&10.
    Can't wait to see him vs. STL next week.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    "meh" ... Its more of a sound than a word. Basically saying I'm not impressed
    It's the sound/word my sister-in-law uses when told of a job opportunity... Bc

iggyman555 Guest

Bmore Ravens Fan Page
    RT @jeffzrebiecsun: Hall of Famer Jonathan Ogden watching ‪#‎Ravens‬ practice today. Suggs playfully challenged him to get on the field so he can "try his luck"

Blog Entries

@mattvensel: According to @PFF, Joe Flacco has attempted just one pass beyond 10 yards during the preseason. Proof the #Ravens are holding back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

last year the ravens threw some curves after the preseason. KO to RT, MO to LT and Harewood to LG. I would not be shocked to see some changes like that in personnel for week 1. My thoughts. Keep and eye on Wagner and Mellette.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SeeBass View Post
    last year the ravens threw some curves after the preseason. KO to RT, MO to LT and Harewood to LG. I would not be shocked to see some changes like that in personnel for week 1. My thoughts. Keep and eye on Wagner and Mellette.
    If the Ravens don't make a trade, I could see Mellette getting some playing time in Week 1. However, I don't see Wagner as the starting LT going into Denver.

Say what you will about Dickson - and I'll agree he's had his issues in the past. But the Ravens need him to play a significant role this year. I'll count it as a good thing he's back at practice, whether or not he actually plays in Denver.

And Dirt, I agree with you about Wagner. Barring injury, McKinnie is our LT again this year. But if there's even a possibility that Wagner is good enough to be groomed as his successor some time down the road - even though it's too early to say that, of course - then I think fans can really be happy about the Wagner pick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    And Dirt, I agree with you about Wagner. Barring injury, McKinnie is our LT again this year. But if there's even a possibility that Wagner is good enough to be groomed as his successor some time down the road - even though it's too early to say that, of course - then I think fans can really be happy about the Wagner pick.
    I like Wagner a lot. IMO, he has already shown that he could be a starting NFL OL. That is something that Ramon Harewood and Jah Ried have yet to do. I just don't think the Ravens would make that move in Week 1. I do agree that if Wagner continues to impress, that he has a chance to be the LT of the future. If Wagner and Mellete develop into quality starters, then this might be the best overall draft that the Ravens have ever had.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I like Wagner a lot. IMO, he has already shown that he could be a starting NFL OL. That is something that Ramon Harewood and Jah Ried have yet to do. I just don't think the Ravens would make that move in Week 1. I do agree that if Wagner continues to impress, that he has a chance to be the LT of the future. If Wagner and Mellete develop into quality starters, then this might be the best overall draft that the Ravens have ever had.
    Wagner has been really good at LT against second and third tier guys...saying he could start at LT right now is a bit of a stretch IMO.

Love the potential, but I don't know about starter. Maybe next year.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Wagner has been really good at LT against second and third tier guys...saying he could start at LT right now is a bit of a stretch IMO.

Love the potential, but I don't know about starter. Maybe next year.
    I agree. I don't see Wagner as a starter this year. But if he continues to impress and improve, then I think he has a chance to be the LT of the future.