Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Anyone been notified they won the drawing for training camp?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Umm...where was this info shared?
    Ravens website, twitter, Facebook...all of the main outlets of Ravens social media?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Ravens website, twitter, Facebook...all of the main outlets of Ravens social media?
    Guess I missed it. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Yard View Post
    Put in for the opportunities we could make, and received an email last week that we were drawn for next Friday's practice at the Castle. No specifics yet, as they're sending the information by mail.
    Yes... excited about it!
    That's cool, makes me a bit depressed then since it sounds like they've already notified winners. Hopefully they send out a "loser's email" like they did last year so I can know to punch a wall and not get my hopes up.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Blog Entries

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/raven...amp/index.html

It doesn't have the entry anymore since it's over, but has the details about the public practices.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/raven...amp/index.html

It doesn't have the entry anymore since it's over, but has the details about the public practices.
    Thanks...I am on vacation for the first few weeks of August, so really doesn't fit my schedule. And as some of my friends can attest, I am SI Cover Jinx when it comes to training camp (I can still see myself in the background of Hard Knocks as Jamal slightly limps - "that doesn't look too bad" - off the practice field in August 2001).

Did anyone get an email telling them they won tickets to the practice facility. I just contacted someone at the Ravens and he said the winners have been picked and the parking passes have been mailed out. Last year they sent emails telling you if you didn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    Did anyone get an email telling them they won tickets to the practice facility. I just contacted someone at the Ravens and he said the winners have been picked and the parking passes have been mailed out. Last year they sent emails telling you if you didn't win.
    Was fortunate enough to get the email and received the parking pass/letter with the directions on Thursday (7/18). Since you're asked to return them if you can't attend, seems like there MAY be some last minute availability from redistribution.

Yeah thats how I got them last year. Thanks for the response Ngata.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Yard View Post
    Was fortunate enough to get the email and received the parking pass/letter with the directions on Thursday (7/18). Since you're asked to return them if you can't attend, seems like there MAY be some last minute availability from redistribution.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poeboy View Post
    Last year, the "consolation" email came out about a week later, so we might hear something end of this week.

Happy for anyone who won it, but I'm a bit pissed off two years in a row now I'm still empty handed. Now I'm debating taking my kid to the M&T practice (Not able to go to Navy Stadium one) or taking him to Panthers pre-season game.

Blog Entries

Wow, go figure...about 15 minutes after posting this, I got a message from the Ravens on twitter that I got selected for the #ComeToCamp contest! Waiting to hear what date, the only one I'd have to bow out on is August 6th when my wife has next set of scans. Hopefully it's not then! WOW!

We got a nice little surprise in the mail, no e-mail. Looks like we are going to be taking the boys to the Castle on 8/13. Pretty psyched as we were shut out last year.

Got the letter and parking pass in the mail last Thursday...going to the Castle this Saturday for training! Can't wait!!!!