Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Mount Rushmores Everywhere!!!: Quarterbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    How about a QB Mount Rushmore for all of Baltimore's professional football teams (since there was 4 of them)?

Johnny Unitas (NFL Colts), Chuck Fusina (USFL Stars), Tracy Ham (CFL Colts/Football Club/Stallions), Joe Flacco (NFL Ravens)

After all, they all won Championships in Baltimore.
    I like where your minds at.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

I have to put Baugh on there. A pioneer, for one, and who is only seeing the same criticisms that our own Joe Flacco is seeing.

Unitas
    Montana
    Baugh.

Whose our fourth ladies and gentlemen? Or are we all agreed that the fourth is too debatable for a slam dunk?

Otto Graham is hard to pass up.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

If you're gonna list Baugh you may as well add George Blanda. Is this the pioneer edition or do you want the best?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    If you're gonna list Baugh you may as well add George Blanda. Is this the pioneer edition or do you want the best?
    Why wouldn't Baugh be considered the best? His stats are pretty? So, I guess that would make Peyton Manning God right?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Why not Blanda? He also played other positions and was a great QB
    Last edited by Ravenswintitle; 07-03-2013 at 10:10 PM.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

We can talk about Blanda. Blanda's cool.

If I had to narrow down the comp for the fourth spot, I just can't bring myself to put Peyton on there. He had a dome, he had Marvin Harrison, on top of other things. Yet, 8 one and dones, could hardly do jack on the road in the playoffs, even his team's road playoff victories showcased unimpressive performances on his part. He didn't win a Super Bowl until the five yard rule was implemented and there's a big fat game ending pick six that I can't seem to forget.

Top 10? Yes. Mount Rushmore? I can't do it. (Not that you were the one who brought him up anyway.)

Brady's consideration will solely come down to how you feel about SpyGate. If you feel that it either didn't have a significant impact or wasn't much different from what every other team tries to get away with, Brady's a good case for that fourth spot. Otherwise, he's another top 10, but looking up at Mount Rushmore.