Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Make ESPN recognize the Ravens

I voted twice, Bru. From my work and home computers.

Honestly, I think the Ravens have a very good shot at winning both Best Play and Best Game. Best Play, because, well....it was 4th and 29. Best Game because not only was it an "instant classic" game, ESPN has it's re-match as the season opener - what a boost to their hype machine!

Lastly, I've been a Dodger fan three times as long as I've been a Ravens fan, so I have unashamedly and unreservedly bought entirely into Puig-mania.*

*aside from the voice in my head I'm constantly silencing that fears he's not "clean"...

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    I keep checking this thread and see a lot of views, I hope all 171 views voted.

I did!!!!

I voted at least 500 times you can vote from the same computer just delete your cookies each time you vote. We have until July 17 I think ravens nation needs to make a strong push so that the ravens can get more recognition and love for a wonderful post season.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Werewolf View Post
    I have to be honest here. Looking at this objectively I think the only one a Raven related choice has a shot to win is 4th and 29 but even there I could see the Clowney hit overtaking that. I figure Bron wins best performance... Heat or maybe Bama win best team.... and best game could be either Finals Game 6 or Bruins/Leafs. If only because outside of Bama all these involve cities or players ESPN kisses up to as well as them being more recent and people having short memories.

I haven't watched this in awhile and I won't now even with so many Raven centric nominations. That a guy who just came up barely a month ago (Puig) is nominated for breakthrough player of the YEAR tells me all I need to know about this "award show."
    That's having a losers mentality. The ravens can win every category if we ravens fans come together and vote as many times as we can. I know I'm voting.

Quote Originally Posted by He/Ate/the/Box View Post
    That's having a losers mentality. The ravens can win every category if we ravens fans come together and vote as many times as we can. I know I'm voting.
    That's a cheaters mentality. Let's just game the answer!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    That's a cheaters mentality. Let's just game the answer!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    LOL right I would hate to cheat. Anyway did anybody else vote? I read on baltimoreravens.com that Flacco, Torrey, Suggs, and Jones are going to be attending I would hate for them to leave empty handed.

Quote Originally Posted by He/Ate/the/Box View Post
    I voted at least 500 times you can vote from the same computer just delete your cookies each time you vote. We have until July 17 I think ravens nation needs to make a strong push so that the ravens can get more recognition and love for a wonderful post season.
    Your enthusiasm is admirable, but I feel bad for you that you will never be able get that time back. ;)

Ravens Nation should make a big push to ignore anything that spooges forth from ESPN.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Your enthusiasm is admirable, but I feel bad for you that you will never be able get that time back. ;)

Ravens Nation should make a big push to ignore anything that spooges forth from ESPN.
    Ditto.

Screw em.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 07-17-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Blog Entries

And we got totally shut out. None of the 4 awards.

Phelps won for Best Record Breaking Performance.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I'm not disappointed. If the Ravens start getting a lot of love from the media I'd miss all of the naysayers. It's become part of my fan experience. To name 2, would anyone want Heath Miller and Skip Bayless converted?

11. Re: Make ESPN recognize the Ravens

Can't say I really care about the ESPYs but I am a little surprised Ravens-Broncos didn't win the award for best game, I thought we had that one locked up. Must be all the Heat bandwagon fans out there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Can't say I really care about the ESPYs but I am a little surprised Ravens-Broncos didn't win the award for best game, I thought we had that one locked up. Must be all the Heat bandwagon fans out there.
    Heat did take a lot of awards home. Manny Machado was pimping the Heat too for best team, that annoyed me a little.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!