Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: This or That? (6/28)

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    I think This is more likely than That.

Now I fully expect Joe to be better than average throughout the season, but he's definitely not going to throw all TD's and 0 INT's all year lol!

62% completion average, and 75% TD/INT ratio would be great fer cryin' out loud. That's a lot more attainable goal I would think.
    Allow me to apply my super-advanced scientific formula here.

1 = Struggles like Cassel, Sanchez, etc.
    2 = Effective (Joe historically IMO)
    3 = Top 10
    4 = Top 5
    5 = "class by himself"

If 2012 RS Joe = 2.5; and 2012 PO Joe = 5 then I expect to see at least a 3.5 for Joe throughout 2013.

I think Jim Caldwell's schemes will counterbalance our unproven WRs and TEs.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

My votes so far:

That: Suggs and Elvis combine for 23 sacks or more (on average historically, they've combined for just over 19)

I do believe Oher will do well as RT this year, but between the two I am really excited about the Suggs & Elvis combo.

THAT: Flacco picks up where he left off from his incredible championship run and continues that during the entire season.

The changes implemented in the incredible post season run are digested, modified and bred into Ravens Offense v2.0. The hints we have seen the past few years become normal, everyday Ravens offense.

THIS : my sister-in-law is still unemployed, without a man in her life, and feeding off my (and my wife's) hard working lives. (AND) THAT : she seems to be satisfied with the status quo, and we (my dear wife and I) will still have to give "until death do me part."

The answer here is both A ----> B. One begats the other. Family can be a pain in the ass...

I have a lot of trust in our front office and coaching staff. This time last year there were a lot of people, myself included, who wondered why we would get Jacoby Jones. Turns out that was a good idea.

I suspect the very strong offseason moves are all in support of the lessons learned in the Superbowl run while trying to live in the salary cap era. They are looking now to win this year, and the next, and the next... I think we would be shocked how far down the line these guys actually map out some core player personnel plans for the team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I need to introduce my brother-in-law to your sister-in-law. I think they would be soul mates. Lazy bastard won't even look for work. :>)

As for the OP, THIS & THAT.
    Oh, I'd love that. Hopefully he doesn't have 20 - 20 vision, and is a little hard of hearing... Bc