Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Patriot fans being Patriot fans

Which of course means being douches

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...-patriots.html

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...pats-fans.html

Now to their credit there are some in that bunch that aren't idiots and do try to reason with the schmucks

Re: Patriot fans being Patriot fans

A lot of my friends are Pats fans (Ontario for some reason is filled with them) and they have been trying to turn this into an argument that this means the Pats FO is smarter than the Ravens. Saying that the Ravens took a shot in the dark and ended up lucky. That is not what Billick meant. Billick meant they took a leap of faith with Ray as a person, not just randomly hoping he was innocent.

Patriots fans are the most annoying group of people in the world
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

At least there were some intelligent posters on that thread. I was kinda surprised Hernandez was cut but with the evidence that it was premeditated murder this became a whole different thing than Ray Ray.

The Hernandez situation is definitely more similar to Rae Carruth.

Sadly, to the rest of the country, Lewis is just a murderer who got away with it and paid off the victims' families.

Torrey's issue stems from the taunting he received about his brother's death from Patriot fans. Now they complain that Torrey dislikes people who directed an offensive and hateful campaign against him when he was grieving. Stay classy NE.

from JUNY (one of the posters) :

This should unite the board after last week's news. At least this fan base doesn't celebrate and fawn over someone complicit in a double murder

oops! lmao!

This couldn't happen to a more deserving fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    A lot of my friends are Pats fans (Ontario for some reason is filled with them) and they have been trying to turn this into an argument that this means the Pats FO is smarter than the Ravens. Saying that the Ravens took a shot in the dark and ended up lucky. That is not what Billick meant. Billick meant they took a leap of faith with Ray as a person, not just randomly hoping he was innocent.
    Art Modell went to Atlanta, talked with Ray Lewis, and came out convinced Lewis did not murder anyone and decided to support him. That's anything but a shot in the dark and a blind leap of faith. That was the right move for the front office to make, just like the Patriots looking at the evidence (probably talking to law enforcement), determining Hernandez was really involved, and cutting him was the right move to make. The cases are not at all similar, but both front offices responded the right way.

Blog Entries

no offense but I have no interest in reading a word of what they have to say. But I do know that of the receiving targets on the roster last year, the only one left is Gronk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

waiting to see what develops with this double murder link, but so far, I've even seen things making Lewis out to be worse because it was TWO people that died (which apparently he took out the knife, stabbed himself, and paid off his defendants to take the blame) in his case.

Pats fans are grrrreaaattt.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    no offense but I have no interest in reading a word of what they have to say. But I do know that of the receiving targets on the roster last year, the only one left is Gronk
    This

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    As Ben Jabituya in Short Circuit would have said: Bangalore!

PatRiots fans ain't nuffin' but Sawx fans in winter plumage.