Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

Good morning Ravens fans! Here's my season preview for you guys. Good luck this year!

Em

Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Team Preview - Ravens

I think Brandon Williams and Torrey Smith will step up. But overall, I agree with your assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    I think Brandon Williams and Torrey Smith will step up. But overall, I agree with your assessment.
    Thanks PGCR! What are your thoughts on Huff?

Nice job. The one point I disagree with is your analysis is that Boldin was drawing the double teams freeing Smith. Smith was drawing the double teams because he has blazing speed and can blow the top off the defense by getting deep. Linebackers can run with Boldin.

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Thanks PGCR! What are your thoughts on Huff?
    I think Huff is a good stop-gap and he'll fit well into the system with what I believe will be a more aggressive pass rush.

Blog Entries

Good job Em ! I believe, even after taking off the purple colored glasses, that the Ravens will win the AFCN. You have them second, but failed to mention who's gonna beat them out. The Bengals perhaps? ... Bc

Blog Entries

Em - Nice vid man. Good stuff.

2 things though:

1. You completely forgot (maybe you produced this before they signed him) about Daryl Smith at ILB. IMO, Jameel McClain is still somewhat of a question mark and while Arthur Brown has a ton of talent, he is coming off of hernia surgery last month and he will have some growing pains. Smith is a tackling machine with a ton of experience.

2. Sam Koch is pronounced Cook. :respect

I think the receiver position is the biggest question mark for the Ravens. Yes, Pitta, Dickson, and Torrey are relatively known commodities...but Ozzie & Co seem content with who they currently have. I'd love to see Aaron Mellette shock the world, but who knows if that will happen or not.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I agree. For ther most part. As someone else said Torrey was getting the double teams for the most part but FWIW I'm concerned there also. I really wish they'd go get a Baldwin, Lloyd, Britt whoever that's proven and can compliment T.Smith. I would prefer JJ coming in in certain packages but primarily being the returner.

Free Safety I'm not concerned with either. Think our secondary will have a huge boost. Reed while we all love him was just not the same Reed and looking at games he missed over the past couple years our secondary play actually improved when he wasn't in there. Yes yes I know blasphemy. lol