Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 343536

Re: George Zimmerman Trial

Are you serious? The Westboro Baptist Church is a scam and they aren't Christians. Fred Phelps actually used to be a failed Democratic politician.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

They're a cult like so many other groups you might think are Christians but I won't
    name. They brain wash their members. The ones that don't go along will get kicked
    out or leave like this girl in the link who wrote a book about growing up in the church
    before leaving.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2877987.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 07-26-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Blog Entries

:word

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    :word

Hes quick to point out Martins faults, but still leaves out all of Zimmerman's. pretty one sided portrayal for apparently being upset with inept "journalism". if youre going to point to TMs drug use and MMA training, why not point to Zimmermans history of abusive behavior and MMA training?
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Hes quick to point out Martins faults, but still leaves out all of Zimmerman's. pretty one sided portrayal for apparently being upset with inept "journalism". if youre going to point to TMs drug use and MMA training, why not point to Zimmermans history of abusive behavior and MMA training?

Zimmerman's "history of abuse" is... well non existent or debatable, at best. His MMA training is irrelevant since he was on the bottom.

But, he was pointing out what the "journalist" didn't and how that led to the "lynching" of Zimmerman in a case that NEVER should have gone to trial.

Blog Entries

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#se.../p2p-78234744/

questionable at best seems a little less likely since the trial. You have two ex wives and current gf that have now said he was abusive and threatened their lives. I believe atleast another incident with a gun Involved where he was wondering aimlessly and in fairness, he did have the good story of helping a car accident. Any changed opinions on his character? Case more than likely remains the same due to lack of evidence but with most saying TM was POS and GZ an innocent i think its worth revisiting that aspect which may or may not change "motive" or atleast whether he was capable.
    -JAB

You bumped a four month old thread?

Ponderous.

And him being a douchebag =/= him being wrong for shooting Trayvon.

So no, it doesn't warrant a reexamination.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You bumped a four month old thread?

Ponderous.
    should i have started a new one? Its still in the news and is s continuation of where we stopped... failing to see the issue?

And him being a douchebag =/= him being wrong for shooting Trayvon.

So no, it doesn't warrant a reexamination.
    I clearly stated that it likely doesnt change the outcome of the Case, but this aspect was something that was argued as non-existent. its clearly existent. I would think those saying there was no reason to doubt him would at least revisit that since the trial, but apparently not. thats prerogative, i was just curious.
    -JAB

should i have started a new one? Its still in the news and is s continuation of where we stopped... failing to see the issue?
    LOL ... it's no big deal. Just a moderator pet peeve since the sunspot folks came over. This new information on Zimmerman has nothing to do with the thread title, thus IMO deserves a new thread. But it's not a big deal.

I clearly stated that it likely doesnt change the outcome of the Case, but this aspect was something that was argued as non-existent. its clearly existent. I would think those saying there was no reason to doubt him would at least revisit that since the trial, but apparently not. thats prerogative, i was just curious.
    I don't see how his actions here creates doubt in his murder trial. They certainly don't change the facts from his murder trial.

Blog Entries

LOL ... it's no big deal. Just a moderator pet peeve since the sunspot folks came over. This new information on Zimmerman has nothing to do with the thread title, thus IMO deserves a new thread. But it's not a big deal.

I don't see how his actions here creates doubt in his murder trial. They certainly don't change the facts from his murder trial.
    Its pretty much his word alone which is why his character was questioned. may not change the results because again, imo, there was a lack of evidence to support what lead to that, and what little there is he was, at least by law, within reason. That doesnt mean opinion on his character cant change and possibly change how one feels about what led to it, even if they still feel he was innocent of the crime. His character was certainly part of what drove some opinions whether good or bad.
    -JAB

I thought he was a D-bag then, I still think he is a D-bag. But as HR has pointed out, the Evidence from teh case not only fell ridiculously short of providing reasonable doubt about his side of the story, it OVERWHELMINGLY suggested that his side of the story was most likely the truth. The evidence supported that he was on his back with TM on top of him when the shot occurred, and as before, all events leading up to that point are and were always immaterial.