Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
I feel you on that ak, I really do. But that's no reason to convict someone. We have to be better than. If their had been stronger evidence and the prosecution did a better job,we might be seeing a different verdict. If anyone in this country should want a fair trail is the black community. Many blacks have been and still are wrongfully convicted in this country...we should hold our justice system to a higher standard so that justice can be served for the weak, innocent and wrongfully accused.

This verdict doesn't sit right with me. But I saw it coming from day one because of the lack of evidence.
Agree on everything 100%. I wasn't saying GZ should've been convicted because of the long and sad history of racial injustice in America. No innocent person should go to jail for that. I was really solely saying that the communities of color in the nation are probably feeling a special kind of pain right now. (Also agree the evidence wasn't quite there. Curious and circumstantial, but not damning.)