Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: George Zimmerman Trial

If the case keeps going the way it has been, not only is Zimmerman going to get off, but he will have a decent case of malicious prosecution.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ikethegreat View Post
    This whole case should have never gone to court. The original prosecutor didn't even want to press charges. After the media circus that ensued, they were pretty much forced to. Everyone is so quick to play the race card these days.

Like his defense attorney said, it is a sad case. I hope he gets acquitted and can somehow go back to a normal life.
    I doubt it. I bet if (whihc I don't see how he won't) is found innocent, he will go to ... Peru (I think) where he has family.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    If the case keeps going the way it has been, not only is Zimmerman going to get off, but he will have a decent case of malicious prosecution.
    Take a look at the comments in this link. Sort by "popular now" and you'll see that everyone is saying the same thing. There is no case "the witnesess" didn't even see anything.

http://news.yahoo.com/george-zimmerm...222843188.html

Blog Entries

The key witness for the State is a walking trian wreck. Rolling her eyes and seeming annoyed with answering questions.

Blog Entries

This is terrible. Martin's poor parents are holding their heads in their hands as the witness makes a joke of the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The key witness for the State is a walking trian wreck. Rolling her eyes and seeming annoyed with answering questions.
    And mumbling.

At one point, she claimed Trayvon called Zimmerman a "cracker". Did the prosecution not vet this chick?!?! She's already perjured herself, tweeted about the case and told the world what color her "trial nails" will be.

This is a circus.

Blog Entries

And mumbling.

At one point, she claimed Trayvon called Zimmerman a "cracker". Did the prosecution not vet this chick?!?! She's already perjured herself, tweeted about the case and told the world what color her "trial nails" will be.

This is a circus.
    I'm sure they vetter her, but it just shows (to me) how thin their case is.

And mumbling.

This is a circus.
    Ahahahaha! Unreal!!
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Ahahahaha! Unreal!!
    The way she acted and the things she said I bet she is trying to seem cool for her friends.

I don't think Zimmerman should even be on trial from what I know about the case, but even still I feel terrible Martin's parents are watching this idiot be so... cavalier (not sure if that's the best word) with her attitude and testimoney in the case of the person they wnat convicted for "mudering" their son.

The way she acted and the things she said I bet she is trying to seem cool for her friends.

I don't think Zimmerman should even be on trial from what I know about the case, but even still I feel terrible Martin's parents are watching this idiot be so... cavalier (not sure if that's the best word) with her attitude and testimoney in the case of the person they wnat convicted for "mudering" their son.
    This.

It's a horrible tragedy their son died and now they have to endure this nonsense?!?!

Well said. Truly is a shame.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Today's witness was a neighbor who saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman moments before the gun shots and he believed it was Zimmerman who was crying for help.