Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Brendon Ayanbedejo almost lost his ring already

I was going to crack a joke about this recently, because BA has been showing off his ring EVERYWHERE in San Fran lately and posting pics of it everywhere, but thought nah...

Nope, he really did leave it at a restaurant. Luckily for him, the place got it and called him to get it.

:grbac: The thing weighs a couple pounds, how do you even forget it? Much less, why are you taking it out for casual dinners and crap...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Re: OT - Brendon Ayanbedejo almost lost his ring already

Flacco might have been on to something about not wearing his in public.

:happyanim

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Flacco might have been on to something about not wearing his in public.

:happyanim
    I get that BA is really proud of his ring and all, but hopefully this sets off some red flags with him. It's not even a full month and you left your ring in a public place? Might be time to lock it away for a bit.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

SF is the right place for BA. Wonder what he was doing to make him take off his ring and forget it? LOL

Point of correction, the bar in which he left his SB ring is in Los Angeles, not SF.

Blog Entries

duly noted...he's living in San Fran though (he opened up some fitness center out there), but it looks like he was visiting friends in LA.

He made some vague tweets about a friend being the one who left it, so I guess he took it off and let them hold it, then never checked to see if he got it back. Still, I can see Flacco's point about looking at it on your finger once, smiling, then locking it up and never taking it out again. Just way too valuable and flashy to wear out, everyone wants to see it and it's easy to lose it when you're with a group of people.

Or, just keep the thing on your finger, never let it off.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    SF is the right place for BA. Wonder what he was doing to make him take off his ring and forget it? LOL
    Classy.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Re: Brendon Ayanbedejo almost lost his ring already

He's damn lucky someone didn't take it for good. Most people don't turn stuff back. I
    left a pair of $400 Ray Bans in OUTBACKS. Went back the next day to get them and they
    were gone. They were prescription sun glasses and someone still took them.
    Just think if they had been a SB ring.

I just found someone's iPod under a picnic table in a park. I found his name and email
    registered with it and sent 3 emails to him asking of it was his but no reply.

People just don't do that anymore.

Blog Entries

I can honestly say if I found any SB ring, I would just try to turn it into a chance to meet a SB champion player. Even a Steeler, I'd give it back, so long as I got a picture and an autograph.

Sucks about your sunglasses, but a pair of sunglasses with no ID on them vs a SB ring that CLEARLY identifies the player who owns it...if you keep it, you might as well put it under lock and key. If you show it or sell it, it's going to be found out and I'd bet you'd get in some trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Classy.
    Statement was honest and so was the question. LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I can honestly say if I found any SB ring, I would just try to turn it into a chance to meet a SB champion player. Even a Steeler, I'd give it back, so long as I got a picture and an autograph.

Sucks about your sunglasses, but a pair of sunglasses with no ID on them vs a SB ring that CLEARLY identifies the player who owns it...if you keep it, you might as well put it under lock and key. If you show it or sell it, it's going to be found out and I'd bet you'd get in some trouble.
    That SB ring was worth $30,000 but my point was, most people don't turn stuff in when
    they find them no matter what the value is. No one else could wear the glasses.

The rings are so huge and heavy most players don't wear them. As Joe said it really
    not practical. Most of the old Ravens on TV don't wear theirs. I see Quadry wearing his
    with Jerry Sandusky on TV and Billick wearing his. Ray is wearing both of his right now
    but most of the guys that spoke to our club didn't have theirs. One guy did and passed
    it around the room as he spoke which was cool. Everyone got a chance to try it on.

It's a monument to the hand. Mike Curtis said he wears his ring just to show he did
    something important once-lol. But those rings are much smaller.

Looks like he keeps track of his ring about as well he keeps track of punt and kick returners.