Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: ESPN: NFL Future Power Rankings

Just you wait...the storyline all year is going to be how SF and Kap were denied their slated SB rings because <insert BS excuse here>. The analysts will ride his jock all over again, just like RG3 will be a god as soon as he's healthy enough to play.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Gotta love those ratings on front office and coaching. Refreshing
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

We had a recent thread where Rex was quoted as being better than he is given gredit for.

This just proved the point.
    No way he is a 3.7, he it least a 3.9 ;)
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

"The Future" is about potential... not what is. Kap is potentially great. The 49ers can potentially win the Super Bowl. So much potential, so much hype. Fuck 'em. Joe has a ring, The Ravens won the Super Bowl. The only Power Rankings that matter is the one the morning after the big game.

Current power rankings are hot garbage.

And now we have future power rankings? Come on, guys and gals. This is just silly noise and certainly nothing worth getting upset over.

Kaepernick is a very good player.

This makes a complete set, we can read bad articles about the football past, present and future. Bah humbug.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Seriously, how is Kaepernick rated higher than Joe?

And LOL at Rex's grade.
    I guess that maybe much of that might have to do with his age and less experience, so they're assuming that he has more room to grow. But many people conveniently tend to forget that scrambling QB's don't age well. They just assume that when the speed wears off that they'll naturally be able to pick up on how to be a pocket QB, and seamlessly be able to relearn the game without being able to run away from the pass rush.

I'd also like to see how Kaepernick plays on a team without potential Pro Bowlers at every position. That's what people said about Flacco as a rookie, but his stats actually got a lot better as it became more of his team.

Seriously what is with everyone being on Kaepernick's nuts? He wasn't even one of the top 3 first year starters last year. Flacco has one less playoff win than Kaepernick has career starts. Enough said.

I know we are all football starved this time of year, but all these rankings and polls mean absolutely nothing. They never do. We are the suckers for reading and debating it all.
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

Quote Originally Posted by Saltwater_Rider View Post
    I know we are all football starved this time of year, but all these rankings and polls mean absolutely nothing. They never do. We are the suckers for reading and debating it all.
    Not a whole lot to talk about until training camp starts. Its either debate stupid lists or actually spend time with my inlaws.

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    Not a whole lot to talk about until training camp starts. Its either debate stupid lists or actually spend time with my inlaws.
    Yikes, I guess I'd rather have stupid debates. This is absolutely the worst time of the year for football. Seasonal depression disorder is usually associated with winter, but I suppose it could also be now for a football fan.