Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Oh, cool, did I miss the signal that it was okay to start making s**t up? I have to pay closer attention.
    In one of the links earlier there was a tweet or report that when the cops showed up at Hernandez's two guys tried leaving the premises. neither were arrested but they did leave with police. "get away" seems to be opinion and a negative connotation. they were trying to leave though.
    -JAB

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Classy ....

Proves someone died. That's it.

Says who? The police are not saying that. Some in the press are assuming that since he has now lawyered up, he's no longer cooperating. If I was suspected with murder and I know I didn't do it, I'd get a lawyer in 2 seconds. People are falsely charged with crime all the time. Plus, you have to consider your reputation.

The body was found by a jogger so I don't know where you're getting "his buds were trying to get away when the cops showed up". But lets suppose that did happen. How does that implicate Hernandez?

Speculation does not make anything clear. Evidence does. And there's not much of it right now.

Ravens fans of all people should be more than keenly aware of the importance of waiting for all the facts come out before a judgement is made. Anything less and you're a hypocrite if you ever defended Ray in your life.

i dont honestly think u believe what u just wrote lol

iggyman555 Guest

Oh, cool, did I miss the signal that it was okay to start making s**t up? I have to pay closer attention.

Yeah, you read it wrong, but why would that have made it "fishy" (unless we're talking red herrings)?
    what are u taking about, follow that dude on twitte he said his pals were trying to get away when the cops showed up at his house...

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    There is no clear proof that Hernandez committed a murder. Nobody is saying for sure he did. I think the evidence we are receiving thus far does indicate that Hernandez was, at a bare minimum, in some form indirectly related to a significant criminal event. There is a strong likelihood that this event means that Hernandez will not be playing for the Patriots in 2013, thus helping the Ravens chances at all their seasonal objectives.
    YES +10000, no one is saying he killed anyone but he is somehow connected to it...

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    In one of the links earlier there was a tweet or report that when the cops showed up at Hernandez's two guys tried leaving the premises. neither were arrested but they did leave with police. "get away" seems to be opinion and a negative connotation. they were trying to leave though.
    sorry used the wrong verb

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    sorry used the wrong verb
    Yeah, big difference between "tried to leave" and "tried to get away". If they'd "tried to get away", they'd have been taken into custody.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

iggyman555 Guest

Yeah, big difference between "tried to leave" and "tried to get away". If they'd "tried to get away", they'd have been taken into custody.
    lol ok...still someone who has nothing to hide would not be "trying to leave"

Blog Entries

If i was visiting a friend and the cops came to question him about something I had nothing to do with, id take that as a sign my visit was over and I should head elsewhere. Im not sure if those two guys were even the same two that were supposedly with him the night before. could be a completely different group of guys for what we know.

its not to say guilty parties wouldnt try to leave, but just leaving doesnt mean theyre guilty either.
    -JAB

Why not? They don't live there. And when the police told them to stay, they stayed. BFD.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

iggyman555 Guest

Why not? They don't live there. And when the police told them to stay, they stayed. BFD.
    ok so you still think Hernandez had nothing to do with the crime?

i dont honestly think u believe what u just wrote lol
    THIS is arguing from incredulity Houston. ;)
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 4m
    @AndyHutchins According to our source homicide related to "marijuana".
    If that's true then it's just sad.