Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    WTF really?
    Uhh. Yeah.

I see a shit ton of conjecture and speculation. The only facts out there is (1) someone is dead and (2) a car rented in Hernandez's name was near by.

Other than that, please tell me what evidence you have because I don't see much more than that.

iggyman555 Guest

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Still not seeing anything substantial that would say he was involved. To me, this still looks like he was running with the wrong crowd.

Time will tell though. I am assuming this scenario will look much different this time tomorrow.
    u ok HR, mb still hungover? LOL...4 dudes left in car rented by hernandez, 3 came back, not cooperating with police, police put car at the murder spot, his buds were trying to get away when cops showed up...im prob missing a few other details...i think its pretty clear he had 'something' to do with this

oh also this:

duffybr
    duffybr is offline. Probably at the fridge getting a beer. Regular 1st Stringer

A Hernandez info

A good source on some damning details

https://twitter.com/TedDanielFOX25

Uhh. Yeah.

I see a shit ton of conjecture and speculation. The only facts out there is (1) someone is dead and (2) a car rented in Hernandez's name was near by.

Other than that, please tell me what evidence you have because I don't see much more than that.
    I mean I get the whole wanting to be the guy that doesn't jump to any conclusions thing, but come on. I'm not saying he's 100% guilty but to say that there is no substantial evidence that he was INVOLVED in this thing is just silly at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    u ok HR, mb still hungover?
    Classy ....

LOL...4 dudes left in car rented by hernandez, 3 came back
    Proves someone died. That's it.

not cooperating with police
    Says who? The police are not saying that. Some in the press are assuming that since he has now lawyered up, he's no longer cooperating. If I was suspected with murder and I know I didn't do it, I'd get a lawyer in 2 seconds. People are falsely charged with crime all the time. Plus, you have to consider your reputation.

police put car at the murder spot, his buds were trying to get away when cops showed up...im prob missing a few other details...i think its pretty clear he had 'something' to do with this
    The body was found by a jogger so I don't know where you're getting "his buds were trying to get away when the cops showed up". But lets suppose that did happen. How does that implicate Hernandez?

Speculation does not make anything clear. Evidence does. And there's not much of it right now.

Ravens fans of all people should be more than keenly aware of the importance of waiting for all the facts come out before a judgement is made. Anything less and you're a hypocrite if you ever defended Ray in your life.

Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 4m
    @AndyHutchins According to our source homicide related to "marijuana".

Uhh. Yeah.

I may have read it wrong, but didn't the victim date Hernandez (sp?) sister? That's fishy
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    I may have read it wrong, but didn't the victim date Hernandez (sp?) sister? That's fishy
    Lloyd dated the sister of Aaron Hernandez's girlfriend....supposedly

Proves someone died. That's it.
    They were all together in the car that night though. All of them being together the night of the murder is, imo, the most damning part.

According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.

his buds were trying to get away when cops showed up...
    Oh, cool, did I miss the signal that it was okay to start making s**t up? I have to pay closer attention.

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Yeah, you read it wrong, but why would that have made it "fishy" (unless we're talking red herrings)?
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

There is no clear proof that Hernandez committed a murder. Nobody is saying for sure he did. I think the evidence we are receiving thus far does indicate that Hernandez was, at a bare minimum, in some form indirectly related to a significant criminal event. There is a strong likelihood that this event means that Hernandez will not be playing for the Patriots in 2013, thus helping the Ravens chances at all their seasonal objectives.

I'm guessing this means the cops have gathered enough evidence to reasonably suspect Hernandez had some involvement in the murder.

Nick Underhill ‏@Nick_Underhill 17m
    “@stevesilva: Hearing via law enforcement source that Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the North Attleborough murder”

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    There is a strong likelihood that this event means that Hernandez will not be playing for the Patriots in 2013, thus helping the Ravens chances at all their seasonal objectives.
    :word

Ultimately, that's all I care about...