Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5354555657 ... LastLast

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

This is probably stupid to most but A. Wilson just posted on Twitter that Hernandez cleared waivers and is now a free agent.
    Idk why but I actually laughed at that. The simple things in life.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    This is probably stupid to most but A. Wilson just posted on Twitter that Hernandez cleared waivers and is now a free agent.
    Idk why but I actually laughed at that. The simple things in life.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    and the league quickly got the word out that no team should bother ...
    "NFL clubs were advised today that if Aaron Hernandez enters into a player contract prior to the resolution of the charges pending against him, the contract will not be approved or take effect until Commissioner Roger Goodell holds a hearing," the league announced in a statement. "The purpose of the hearing would be to determine whether Hernandez should be suspended or face other action prior to the charges being resolved."

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    ESPN Radio is doing a segment now on Ray vs. Hernandez situation. Their basic premise is 'these are the same and time heals everything'. Played audio clips from Billick and then discredited him.
    That is ludicrous. These two situations are not the same at all from a context or evidentiary perspective.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    That is ludicrous. These two situations are not the same at all from a context or evidentiary perspective.
    I'm surprised you're suprised by anything ESPN would do to appeal to the useful idiots (aka the folks cheeering AH as he pulled int to jail) of the world.

Blog Entries

Apparently Odin LLoyd was a witness to the double murder that took place last summer in Boston. Possible motive, maybe, talking to the wrong people. Anyone else hear this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Apparently Odin LLoyd was a witness to the double murder that took place last summer in Boston. Possible motive, maybe, talking to the wrong people. Anyone else hear this?
    I think I read that today. If so, that is definitely motive if Hernandez was indeed involved in that double homicide.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I also did not realize that he grew up in Bristol, CT.

So, that is where the problem lies in all of this. It seems like he was involved with some bad dudes when he was in high school and when he was drafted by the Patriots he came right back into that situation with those bad dudes. Except this time he had money.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm surprised you're suprised by anything ESPN would do to appeal to the useful idiots (aka the folks cheeering AH as he pulled int to jail) of the world.
    Good point

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    :word

ESPN has stooped to a new low.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

To generically piece this together. Lloyd was a witness to the double murder, if not more deeply involved. However, instead of keeping quiet about it, he was seen talking to some guys at a club that Hernandez does not get along with, likely for more serious reasons than being rival fans.

Hernandez didn't bother to determine what he said to them. The fact alone that he was seen speaking to them was enough. Which is usually the case in these ordeals. Hernandez decided to take no chances.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    To generically piece this together. Lloyd was a witness to the double murder, if not more deeply involved. However, instead of keeping quiet about it, he was seen talking to some guys at a club that Hernandez does not get along with, likely for more serious reasons than being rival fans.

Hernandez didn't bother to determine what he said to them. The fact alone that he was seen speaking to them was enough. Which is usually the case in these ordeals. Hernandez decided to take no chances.
    Or Lloyd was potentially planning on blackmailing Hernandez.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    ESPN has stooped to a new low.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I also did not realize that he grew up in Bristol, CT.
    ESPN is located in Bristol, CT as well. Being such a New England-leaning network, of course they are going to try to minimize the Hernandez situation by favorably comparing it to the Lewis situation. It's in their best interest to do so.