Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5051525354 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Maria Cramer ‏@GlobeMCramer 39m
    Hernandez's alleged victim, Odin Lloyd, may have had information about that double killings, officials tell us. Potential motive.
    Retweeted by Jason La Canfora

Makes a little more sense as to why he didn't like Lloyd talking at the club. I guess he figured he could have told whomever he was talking to about the double murder....
    I wonder if the ballistics from the shell casings and bullets match from the double murder back in 2012 to the murder of Lloyd. If the same gun was used, that could be the tie in. Either that, or I have just been watching too many episodes of Law and Order lately.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    If you go back and read the thread, you're 5th in the prison rape jokes race. ;)
    I did go back about 20 pages. This thread could break a record. lol
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I wonder if the ballistics from the shell casings and bullets match from the double murder back in 2012 to the murder of Lloyd. If the same gun was used, that could be the tie in. Either that, or I have just been watching too many episodes of Law and Order lately.
    I'm sure when the detectives were arresting Hernandez the just so happened to get a call at that very moment saying the the ballistics matched, you know just like SVU.

If that's true then Hernandez is one of the dumbest criminals ever. I thought The Wire taught us that you always ditch the weapon after you commit a murder, and never use the same gun twice. That's what did Bird in!

Bail denied.

Judge described case against Hernandez as "very, very strong"

Enjoy those bologna sammys in jail, Aaron.

Denied!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm sure when the detectives were arresting Hernandez the just so happened to get a call at that very moment saying the the ballistics matched, you know just like SVU.
    Mmm...you do realize that L&O deliberately telescopes the whole process in order to fit it into a TV hour (60 minutes - a shitpot of ads), right? Versimilitude is not the stock in trade of broadcast drama.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Bail denied.

Judge described case against Hernandez as "very, very strong"

Enjoy those bologna sammys in jail, Aaron.
    Yeah, I'm trying to stick to the "wait for the facts to come out" before I make an opinion, but it seems like the circumstances are stacked against him.

Still won't call him guilty in the court of public opinion, but that's two judges now that looking at the small sampling of arguments, is concerned with Hernandez's behavior and flight risk.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Looks like they are trying to hide/shield the fiancee from cameras.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Wow. the police are saying that the gun that Hernandez is holding in this photo could well be the murder weapon. This photo is from 4 years ago.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/26/aaron-...-murder-photo/

Blog Entries

Wow. the police are saying that the gun that Hernandez is holding in this photo could well be the murder weapon. This photo is from 4 years ago.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/26/aaron-...-murder-photo/
    It's circumstancial still. I would imagine the Glock 45 is not a very rare firearm. Unless someone can match the shell casing found near the body with some kind of old shell casing fired from the gun Hernandez owned specifically, it's almost like saying "This guy was stabbed with an 8 inch knife and here's a picture of you with an 8 inch knife in your house. That is probably the murder weapon!" Or it could be anyone else who went out and bought one...

Disclaimer, I am far from a gun expert here. I just think that a 4 year old picture of Hernandez holding a 45 caliber gun does not mean that's the murder weapon.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!