Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Report: Pats TE Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Murder Probe

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    Marijuana is in every school, everywhere.
    True but a positive test will still get you suspended which is why teams have to be careful.
    He Who Dares.....Wins

Blog Entries

Re: A Hernandez info

The Pats just gave Hernandez a ton of money. That means they never saw any issues with him at all.
    He Who Dares.....Wins

Re: A Hernandez info

I thought this was being discussed I. Another thread

So if its true that 4 men left and 3 returned, i guess you can go ahead and pencil him in as a suspect.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    I thought this was being discussed I. Another thread
    Merged ...
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Blog Entries

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

I'm not going to damn Hernandez and grieve for the victim until I find out what type of victim it was.

If I remember correctly, in the Lewis case, the two victims were FAR REMOVED from being model citizens.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    Marijuana is in every school, everywhere.
    If you're interested, google Urban Meyer Florida drugs. It was rampant and I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt that it was just marijuana. They had multiple arrests and problems during his tenure.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Family of Lloyd not wanting to explain his relationship with Hernandez...yikes.
    "On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the Draft

Settle down. John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco's Baltimore Ravens can beat any team, anywhere.

Having fun talking football and tech stuff on Twitter @BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Family of Lloyd not wanting to explain his relationship with Hernandez...yikes.
    Peter Wilson ‏ @ PetesWire 20m
    Family of Odin Lloyd tells WBZ-TV that Lloyd dated the sister of Aaron Hernandez's girlfriend. # wbz # patriots http://cbsboston.com

Still not seeing anything substantial that would say he was involved. To me, this still looks like he was running with the wrong crowd.

Time will tell though. I am assuming this scenario will look much different this time tomorrow.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Peter Wilson ‏ @ PetesWire 20m
    Family of Odin Lloyd tells WBZ-TV that Lloyd dated the sister of Aaron Hernandez's girlfriend. # wbz # patriots http://cbsboston.com

Ha! Instant media is soooooo um...INSTANT
    "On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the Draft

Settle down. John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco's Baltimore Ravens can beat any team, anywhere.

Having fun talking football and tech stuff on Twitter @BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Still not seeing anything substantial that would say he was involved. To me, this still looks like he was running with the wrong crowd.
    WTF really?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    WTF really?
    Uhh. Yeah.

I see a shit ton of conjecture and speculation. The only facts out there is (1) someone is dead and (2) a car rented in Hernandez's name was near by.

Other than that, please tell me what evidence you have because I don't see much more than that.

iggyman555 Guest

Time will tell though. I am assuming this scenario will look much different this time tomorrow.
    u ok HR, mb still hungover? LOL...4 dudes left in car rented by hernandez, 3 came back, not cooperating with police, police put car at the murder spot, his buds were trying to get away when cops showed up...im prob missing a few other details...i think its pretty clear he had 'something' to do with this

oh also this:

duffybr
    duffybr is offline. Probably at the fridge getting a beer. Regular 1st Stringer

A Hernandez info

A good source on some damning details

https://twitter.com/TedDanielFOX25

Uhh. Yeah.

I see a shit ton of conjecture and speculation. The only facts out there is (1) someone is dead and (2) a car rented in Hernandez's name was near by.

Other than that, please tell me what evidence you have because I don't see much more than that.
    I mean I get the whole wanting to be the guy that doesn't jump to any conclusions thing, but come on. I'm not saying he's 100% guilty but to say that there is no substantial evidence that he was INVOLVED in this thing is just silly at this point.