Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4445464748 ... LastLast

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Well, it should. If he's guilty, he'll likely be spending the rest of his life in jail. And you know what? Good! I'm so tired of these fucking thugs and gangster wannabes. Here's a guy with the chance of a lifetime, to overcome any poverty and to disassociate yourself with whatever bad influences you've had in your past, via a $40 million contract to play football, yet that's not enough for him. So fuck him.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for criminals. Lock them up and throw away the key.
    You sound like you'd be a great juror.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Reminds of that player in Carolina a few years ago that has a hit put on his pregnant girlfriend. Pretty sure he's still in prison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Reminds of that player in Carolina a few years ago that has a hit put on his pregnant girlfriend. Pretty sure he's still in prison

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rae_Carruth

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Well, it should. If he's guilty, he'll likely be spending the rest of his life in jail. And you know what? Good! I'm so tired of these fucking thugs and gangster wannabes. Here's a guy with the chance of a lifetime, to overcome any poverty and to disassociate yourself with whatever bad influences you've had in your past, via a $40 million contract to play football, yet that's not enough for him. So fuck him.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for criminals. Lock them up and throw away the key.
    Completely agree. Hit the nail on the head...he's a wannabe thug/gangster. If guilty I got no sympathy for him. So many others are/were deserving to be in his position.

What I can't understand is that he killed this man (allegedly) because he was talking to people he didn't like. Murder is never right...but sometimes you can reason out why someone would kill. If LLoyd was stealing from him, or hit he's girlfriend's sister, something. But no, he took a life because Odin was TALKING to someone he didn't like...wow.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    That's him. Much more related to this than Ray IMO

Blog Entries

That motive of talking is BS. There has to be more. Women drugs or money. It's always one.

Via Christian Science Monitor ...
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Upd...C+All+Stories)

"Surveillance cameras at the industrial park captured the arrival of the car with Lloyd and his shooting"

Did anyone else catch this? Um... Sounds like they have the actual murder on video? If so, and they charged Hernandez, it sounds like this case is a slam dunk.

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post

"Surveillance cameras at the industrial park captured the arrival of the car with Lloyd and his shooting"

Did anyone else catch this? Um... Sounds like they have the actual murder on video? If so, and they charged Hernandez, it sounds like this case is a slam dunk.
    First I've heard that the actual murder was caught on video. No wiggle room for Hernandez now...better plea guilty and cut some years off the sentencing.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    First I've heard that the actual murder was caught on video. No wiggle room for Hernandez now...better plea guilty and cut some years off the sentencing.
    I didn't see the arraignment: Anyone know if this was covered? Because I don't recall hearing this in any other reporting.
    '
    If true, well then AH:

Last edited by MarkS; 06-26-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    I didn't see the arraignment: Anyone know if this was covered? Because I don't recall hearing this in any other reporting.
    '
    If try, well then AH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLxFXWzw5Ig

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post

They have evidence from several security cameras all over the city, apparently. Big Brother is watching; one doesn't need Edward Snowden to let that 'secret' out.