Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

Bad time for Boston sports teams.

Wow. I'm shocked they released him already. And that defintiely seems indicative that he'll be charged with something more serious than obstruction.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Nice job trolling.

Care to falsely characterize anything else I've said?
    Your exact words were: "Still not seeing anything substantial that would say he was involved. To me, this still looks like he was running with the wrong crowd."

And this wasn't right at the beginning of the whole thing. You were litereally the last one to come around to the fact that he was most probably involved in this thing. You stood tall though even as all the evidence came in against you.

Pats have a cap hit of 7.5 mill for 2014

For 2013, the Patriots will carry a $2.5 million charge for the portion of his $12.5 million signing bonus, paid last year. Hernandez’s base salary of $1.323 million is fully guaranteed, and so the cap number will remain $4.073 million unless and until the Patriots can finagle a way to avoid paying him. (Chances are they’ll try.)

Because the move comes after June 1, the balance of the cap charge will apply to 2014. That’s $7.5 million in signing bonus money, and possibly another $1.137 million in guaranteed salary. That’s $8.637 million that the Patriots will carry for Hernandez next year.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    Your exact words were: "Still not seeing anything substantial that would say he was involved. To me, this still looks like he was running with the wrong crowd."

And this wasn't right at the beginning of the whole thing. You were litereally the last one to come around to the fact that he was most probably involved in this thing. You stood tall though even as all the evidence came in against you.
    So yes, you will continue to falsely characterize my position.

Whatever gets you to believe it I suppose. Pretty immature on your part to ignore the reasoning of those who simply were waiting for more info and instead making up something that I or anyone else ever claimed.

There were plenty of others saying the same thing at the same time and there wasn't 1/10 of the info we have now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    For the Patriots to release him this soon after being arrested they must have some info, from the Mass. State Police or their own investigators, that a bigger charge is coming.
    Or it could be the fact that as an organization they don't stand behind their players like the Ravens do. I wonder if they would have cut Ray Lewis during his legal troubles.

So yes, you will continue to falsely characterize my position.

Whatever gets you to believe it I suppose. Pretty immature on your part to ignore the reasoning of those who simply were waiting for more info and instead making up something that I or anyone else ever claimed.

There were plenty of others saying the same thing at the same time and there wasn't 1/10 of the info we have now.
    No, I admire your steadfast stance. The timing was just hilarious to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    Personally surprised at his release so early into proceedings- what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
    They're not saying he's guilty. They're just saying that they don't want to employ him any longer.

Blog Entries

Nice job trolling.

Care to falsely characterize anything else I've said?
    That's all he does.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    That's all he does.
    On 3 different sites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post

You're upset because HoustonRaven didn't jump to conclusions and wanted to wait for more information? You must work in the media industry.