Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Aaron Hernandez was questioned about a 2007 shooting in Gainesville

At the very least, he's guilty of terrible judgement in choosing who he's associated with, dating back to high school and on through college.
    And it doesn't sound as if the police ever found out who was behind the 2007 shootings, so it doesn't sound as if later Aaron was cleared and vindicated.

That smoke is getting mighty thick. Enough to possibly choke a guy's career.

SI has more on this:
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...1_a4&eref=sihp
    It seem pretty clear he is in deep water in terms of his NFL future.

Legally he could be also. Depends on what he knows and how much the DA values it.

It seems to me that a lot depends on what actually happened which at this point none of us know.

There is a huge difference between pulling the trigger and essentially covering it up to keep yourself out of it.

Neither is good but one will get you life without parole and the other may get you minimal jail time if any assuming he cooperates at some point.

What we do know though is that Hernandez if he survives this with his freedom better take a long hard look at his life and friends and make some serious changes
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    It seem pretty clear he is in deep water in terms of his NFL future.

Legally he could be also. Depends on what he knows and how much the DA values it.

It seems to me that a lot depends on what actually happened which at this point none of us know.
    The actions at his house (surveilance system, cell phone, cleaning service), the rental cars in his name, the nutty shit w/ his right eye blind, one-armed buddy in Fla., some nightclub incident in R.I. w/ a Jets fan and a mystery gun under his car, stuff that's coming out of the woodwork from his days at U. of Florida, hanging out w/ the victim on the night he was killed... Dude's got some 'splaining to do.

First to the authorities. Then to Belicheat & Kraft. Time will tell, but hard to imagine him slipping past both.

Hernandez barred from Patriots facility.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...ed_by_patriots

It's interesting that the Patriots spokesman said no coaches were at the facility and they didn't know why Hernandez was there.

Blog Entries

Security camera could have been broken by somebody else. Broken cell phone? That pretty much has to be him. I think its pretty clear hes trting to cover something up and most likely is guilty of obstruction, not unlike ray. Doesnt mean he murdered anybody. Not really anything pointing to that.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Security camera could have been broken by somebody else. Broken cell phone? That pretty much has to be him. I think its pretty clear hes trting to cover something up and most likely is guilty of obstruction, not unlike ray. Doesnt mean he murdered anybody. Not really anything pointing to that.
    If you're going to knock someone around...or kill them...WHY would you do it anywhere near your home or feel the need to document it on your phone???

Dumb.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If you're going to knock someone around...or kill them...WHY would you do it anywhere near your home or feel the need to document it on your phone???

Dumb.
    I have no idea. He doesnt come across as the sharpest tool in the shed before this.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

So like I said before, Hernandez is in deep shit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I have no idea. He doesnt come across as the sharpest tool in the shed before this.
    And don't get me wrong...I'm not condoning ANY of this whatsoever.

This just reminds me of the jewel thief who doesn't wear gloves and leaves fingerprints all over the place.

You're just asking to be caught.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    And don't get me wrong...I'm not condoning ANY of this whatsoever.

This just reminds me of the jewel thief who doesn't wear gloves and leaves fingerprints all over the place.

You're just asking to be caught.
    I guess things can escalate quickly, especial between testosterone/adrenaline filled athletes, and get out of control quickly. I mean I could say that about a lot of crimes of passion/rage. if youre not planning to actually kill somebody, youre probably not going to be a stickler for the details in the moment when your rage actually boils over.
    -JAB

Next update:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/2...ron-hernandez/

S***'s about to get real.
    Last edited by MarkS; 06-21-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Kiss next season good bye him.

No way he plays.

Dallas Clark is going to get a phone call today.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    At this point, this is much more similar to Ray Lewis/Atlanta than it is to OJ Simpson/LA. Aaron Hernandez is going to get all the attention, maybe even arrested and charged, but that doesn't mean he's guilty of anything more than stupid.
    At this point, Lewis had already been arrested, the mayor had already called him a murderer, and images of him in an orange jump suit had been splashed all over the national media.