Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

He better call Ed Garland. Too bad he destroyed his cell phone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    One could have made the same statements about Ray the days following the Atlanta incident. We all know how that played out.

Something horrible obviously happened. To some extent it would appear that Hernandez is either involved or aware of what happened.

He could be the trigger man or he simply could have made the mistake that Ray did of trying to cover for others. It certainly appears he knows more than he has said but there is a huge difference between murdering a man and being an accessory after the fact.

Its bad news for Pats fans and Hernandez but till the details come out its a little premature to say all signs point to him. Who knows whats going on in the background. Cops always feed misinformation in an effort to keep suspects off balance and unaware of the direction their investigation is going.
    I don't know what's wrong with saying all signs point to Hernandez when they clearly do. It's not the same as saying "He's 100% guilty!". It's saying that it doesn't look good for him right now. Does that mean that he's guilty, no it doesn't. All the facts need to come out before any judgements are made.

Looking like he may be switching to Loose End, if this continues the way it has been going.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Really? How do "we" know that? How do we know the system was destroyed at all?

Really? How do we know that? Did you see the pieces?

Really? So there's no possibility that he has his house cleaned every Monday, because he hosts parties every weekend?

Really? How exactly do you "run from" a TV station's helicopter?

Congrats on reaching bottom; extra points for starting to dig.
    LOL he didn't "run" from a helicopter. He went to the stadium earlier today and he had all sorts of media, tv helicpoter, and local authorities following him. The camera guy in the helicopter simply panned away while he was at a traffic light and lost him. He still had several vehicles following his every move. I was watching the live tv feed. The camera guy tried for about 5 minutes panning the area trying to find his vehicle (like I said earlier..there's A LOT of white vehicles in Boston) and the feed went offline because they couldn't find him. There were several reporters trying to get info from him while he was pumping gas. He wasn't running from anyone. They were simply following him and the helicopter camera lost him in traffic. lol

Blog Entries

Can Tebow play Tight End?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Really? How do "we" know that? How do we know the system was destroyed at all?

Really? How do we know that? Did you see the pieces?

Really? So there's no possibility that he has his house cleaned every Monday, because he hosts parties every weekend?

Really? How exactly do you "run from" a TV station's helicopter?

Congrats on reaching bottom; extra points for starting to dig.
    Well That's why I said I can't confirm anything about the helicopter incident. The other incidents have been noted on a qualified news station.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I don't know what's wrong with saying all signs point to Hernandez when they clearly do. It's not the same as saying "He's 100% guilty!". It's saying that it doesn't look good for him right now. Does that mean that he's guilty, no it doesn't. All the facts need to come out before any judgements are made.
    All signs are pointing to Hernandez because he is the most high profile person involved in the case. Celebrity sells in today's culture and the more speculation is made about Hernandez, the more the ratings jump. It's all about viewership and ratings to secure ad dollars. THAT's why all signs are pointing to Hernandez. Modern media will cover what makes money before trying to find the truth.

Nothing wrong with it at all was just pointing out that looks can be deceiving particularly when it comes to information that comes from the police and the media. I just distinctly remember the things said and written about Ray when that story broke and its is very reminiscent of it.

It certainly appears that Hernandez has gotten himself into a pickle that he is not going to be able to easily talk his way out of. Back when what happened with Ray happened there came a point were it became obvious that he was involved to some extent either as the person who committed the crime or someone who knew about it and was withholding information. Think its fair to say that with Hernandez the news about his security system, his phone etc that Hernandez has entered into that realm.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

All signs are pointing to Hernandez. Why would someone have their entire house scrubbed, destroy their home surveillance and cell phone?

They could probably charge him with destruction of evidence now which is a felony.
    A Patriot destroy video surveillance? Say it ain't so...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

:word No ones putting the man in the chair yet but saying he's involved (enough to warrant being arrested apparently) isn't exactly a reach.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

A Patriot destroy video surveillance? Say it ain't so...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    LOL he didn't "run" from a helicopter. He went to the stadium earlier today and he had all sorts of media, tv helicpoter, and local authorities following him. The camera guy in the helicopter simply panned away while he was at a traffic light and lost him. He still had several vehicles following his every move. I was watching the live tv feed. The camera guy tried for about 5 minutes panning the area trying to find his vehicle (like I said earlier..there's A LOT of white vehicles in Boston) and the feed went offline because they couldn't find him. There were several reporters trying to get info from him while he was pumping gas. He wasn't running from anyone. They were simply following him and the helicopter camera lost him in traffic. lol
    Here is why you have to take whats reported in the media with a grain of salt.
    This story clearly states that the helicopter lost Hernandez entering a parking garage adjacent to his attorney office.
    That has changed from what it was to he was running from the media blah blah blah blah......
    Just saying the media today is not the media of Murrow, Brinkly, Cronkite or even Dan Rather. Its a sensationalist, shoot first confirm later type of undertaking.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...igation-062013
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis