Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6970717273 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

That's what people don't understand about the whole 'Stop Snitching' video and so forth. Of course the media ran with it the way they chose to, which was to describe it as witness intimidation. It was never about witness intimidation. It was never about, you see an innocent old man shot for no reason and you keep your mouth shut.

It was about: If you and I are both selling drugs, don't rat me out because you got caught. If I'm selling *Fill in the blank*, and you are selling *Fill in the blank*, why are you going to rat me out when we are both doing the same thing?

That's what 'Stop Snitching' was really about.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    That's what people don't understand about the whole 'Stop Snitching' video and so forth. Of course the media ran with it the way they chose to, which was to describe it as witness intimidation. It was never about witness intimidation. It was never about, you see an innocent old man shot for no reason and you keep your mouth shut.

It was about: If you and I are both selling drugs, don't rat me out because you got caught. If I'm selling *Fill in the blank*, and you are selling *Fill in the blank*, why are you going to rat me out when we are both doing the same thing?

Exactly.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Image Appears To Show Aaron Hernandez With Gun After North Attleboro Murder

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/07/2...leboro-murder/

Put a fork in him. He's done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    Image Appears To Show Aaron Hernandez With Gun After North Attleboro Murder

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/07/2...leboro-murder/

Put a fork in him. He's done.
    Check this out

http://nesn.com/2013/07/report-aaron...n-possibility/

Hernandez's fiancee indicted on perjury charge - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/235...Rzrd0U.twitter

NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- Aaron Hernandez's fiancee was indicted on a single charge of perjury Friday in connection to the murder investigation surrounding the ex-New England Patriot.

In August, the Hartford Courant reported investigators searched a storage unit in Bristol, Conn. rented to 24-year-old Shayanna Jenkins because they believed she made "overt attempts to hide evidence" as well as to "hinder and mislead" the murder investigation. The newspaper reports surveillance video, text messages between Jenkins and her sister, as well as an interview with her sister, are all referenced in the documents as officials suggest Jenkins may have information regarding what happened to the handgun used in the shooting.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/235...#ixzz2g7w0iWpI

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

EXACTLY.

That little bitch Jesse Pinkman was an example of snitching.

The fact that it came out during the aftermath of the Dawson family murder helped give that impression and there is no doubt that people that live in neighborhoods rife with crime are silent out of fear for their lives and property as I've lived there and seen it firsthand.

Maybe so, but the knuckleheads on the street skipped over the finer philosophical points and went with the 2 word buzz phrase to the great dismay of hundreds of thousands of intimidated, injured or killed witnesses. Don't try to dignify the activities of thugs and murderers.

Blog Entries

I still think he could go free. No witness, no weapon, no evidence at least that they've made pubilc

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

You must be from the hood!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I still think he could go free. No witness, no weapon, no evidence at least that they've made pubilc
    No evidence?!?!

IIRC, he judge at his arraignment characterized the evidence against him as "substantial".

Video from all over the place, cell pings, text messages, cooperating witnesses, etc are all known pieces of evidence just from the arraignment, let alone what the prosecutor has been holding back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    No evidence?!?!

IIRC, he judge at his arraignment characterized the evidence against him as "substantial".

Video from all over the place, cell pings, text messages, cooperating witnesses, etc are all known pieces of evidence just from the arraignment, let alone what the prosecutor has been holding back.
    the two witnesses are thugs that will be painted as not credible. video of him in the club doesn't mean he killed someone. I'm just saying all I've seen has been circumstancial and he has the best lawyers money can buy. unless they have hard evidence the defense could get him off IMO. We obviously won't know for months and maybe they'll find the weapon but right now they don't have it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!