Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Report: Pats TE Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Murder Probe

If Ray stabbed those two dudes in Atlanta, then Hernandez shot this guy in Attleboro, MA. Hey, I can rush to judgment, too, right, Boston fans?

The guys on SXMNFL Radio this morning said that "numerous" teams stayed away from Hernandenz in the draft because of his open ties to gangs.

Food for though, take it for what its worth, insert another cliche here.

But wait...there's more?

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/aaron-...mi-strip-club/

Not saying I believe it or anything...but hey, it's the off-season!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That "report" is so slanted and unprofessional I can't believe it was published. First it draws a ludicrous connection between Hernandez's tattoos and Mexican gangs, then there's the scare quotes around the meaningless phrase "lawyering up", and finally it makes the totally unsupportable claim that Hernandez is "at minimum" an accessory to murder.

Utter garbage.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    That "report" is so slanted and unprofessional I can't believe it was published. First it draws a ludicrous connection between Hernandez's tattoos and Mexican gangs, then there's the scare quotes around the meaningless phrase "lawyering up", and finally it makes the totally unsupportable claim that Hernandez is "at minimum" an accessory to murder.

Utter garbage.
    Really? I didn't read it, but it's funny because Hernandez is Puerto Rican

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    Really? I didn't read it, but it's funny because Hernandez is Puerto Rican
    A little hyperbole above... it was a comment from the writer about his own personal opinion.

Personally I don’t know what to think, Hernandez is inked up like some MS-13 gang member and admits to drug use.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

"10:34 AM PT -- Sources connected to the case tell us ... Bradley's legal team only dismissed the case because there was an error in the paperwork ... and they FULLY plan to REFILE the lawsuit TODAY.

We're also told ... Bradley will argue that the bullet initially struck him in the arm and continued traveling through his body until it struck him in the face .... blowing out his eyeball"."
    got this from a Pats board.

Wait so he (allegedly) shot someone and blew out his eye a week ago, and now another body is found behind his house in his car? At the VERY least he will be suspended indefinitely by King Roger.

Will wait to hear what happens before making a judgement but at the very least he comes across as a bit shady.

I find it ironic that Pats fans now defend Hernandez for getting representation and not saying anything but were all over Ray Lewis in regards to his essentially not cooperating right away. In honesty I think its a smart thing if I am Hernandez and even have a remote clue about what happened or what this guy who got killed was involved in. He has a lot to lose and cops are not above dirty tactics to get the info they want.

Last but not least there are multiple reports the guy Odin who was killed was the boyfriend of the sister of the woman Hernandez is currently seeing. Could be unrelated but it does lead to some possibilities were things can go sideways real fast.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

My question is.... if this "shot an eye out" case is real... why is it a civil charge and not criminal? WTF? And this dudes eyeball, arm and reconstructed face is only worth $100,000. Something's fishy.

On a side not for the conspiratorial at heart consider this .....
    A couple days ago Kraft calls out Putin for stealing his SB ring. Putin denies it.
    A few days after this one of Krafts star players is embroiled in what is at the very least an embarrassing murder mystery.
    Just saying lol...... Dont mess with the gangsta Putin lol
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis