Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    A Patriot destroy video surveillance? Say it ain't so...
    LMAO shocker huh
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Now I dont want to hear Pats fans talk that thug crap about Ravens ever again. You could say this is like the Ray Lewis situation, but Ray wasn't involved in multiple shootings prior to this incident as Hernandez apparently was. Won't judge this cat til all the facts are out, but it's not looking good (unless you're a Dolphins fan)

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I don't know what's wrong with saying all signs point to Hernandez when they clearly do. It's not the same as saying "He's 100% guilty!". It's saying that it doesn't look good for him right now. Does that mean that he's guilty, no it doesn't. All the facts need to come out before any judgements are made.
    I think a more fair representation would be to say that all signs point to Hernandez "being involved".

I don't think we know nearly enough to say that "all signs point to Hernandez" as without any qualification that statement seems to indicate that Hernandez appears to be the shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    A Patriot destroy video surveillance? Say it ain't so...
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    Here is why you have to take whats reported in the media with a grain of salt.
    This story clearly states that the helicopter lost Hernandez entering a parking garage adjacent to his attorney office.
    That has changed from what it was to he was running from the media blah blah blah blah......
    Just saying the media today is not the media of Murrow, Brinkly, Cronkite or even Dan Rather. Its a sensationalist, shoot first confirm later type of undertaking.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...igation-062013
    Yeah, his vehicle pulled into a parking garage, but then it appeared that he came right back out a few seconds later and the helicopter followed that vehicle a couple of blocks before losing sight of it.

Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 7m
    My colleague @Bward3 will be breaking new developments in the case involving Aaron Hernandez at 6 and 6:30
    @mariastephanos

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I think a more fair representation would be to say that all signs point to Hernandez "being involved".

I don't think we know nearly enough to say that "all signs point to Hernandez" as without any qualification that statement seems to indicate that Hernandez appears to be the shooter.
    This is a message board, not a court room. I could care less.

My opinion is that it doesn't look good for Hernandez. Nobody else has to agree with my opinion. Destroying an expensive surveillance system, hiring a cleaning crew and destroying your phone looks like admission of guilt to me. Why would someone randomly do those things? It's obvious he's trying to cover up something.

My opinion is that it doesn't look good for Hernandez. Nobody else has to agree with my opinion. Destroying an expensive surveillance system, hiring a cleaning crew and destroying your phone looks like admission of guilt to me. Why would someone randomly do those things? It's obvious he's trying to cover up something.
    well don't get bent out of shape when someone says something about ray lewisb

I agree with your opinion, just pointing out that a few words added on provide more clarity and more effectively portray what you are trying to say.

Except you don't know that he did any of those things.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Except you don't know that he did any of those things.
    Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-herna...1#.UcNfEpymV8F

The press is always right ... apparently.