Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: I know I shouldn't let it bother me...

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    Why is this moron on the NFL Network?
    Excellent question. I wish I knew the answer. In general NFL Network does a better job than some of the other media outlets in keeping the biased agenda guys off their shows but they still have a long way to go
    He Who Dares.....Wins

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...k_writers_news

Now let's see who he says is overrated on his favorite team.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Bart Scott had one big year in 2006, got voted to the Pro Bowl, then settled into being an average LB who because of his loquaciousness + moving to NY became more famous than his play alone would've gotten him, which to me means he was overrated.

Birk may have been a top 5 Center in 2012, but he wasn't in 2010 or 2011 (when those varicose veins started bothering him) yet I remember quite a few sites/people ranking him as one of the top centers during those seasons too. Even though it seemed like very time he went up against any D-Lineman with a decent bull rush, he got manhandled. So, for 2 of his 5 seasons with the Ravens, IMO he was overrated. I'll give him credit though for finishing strong in the end.

I'll admit, that while I could think of plenty of Ravens who've been underrated, I was hard=pressed to come up with any who were overrated.

Also, right before he signed with the Ravens, Elvis Grbac was definitely overrated. (Forgot to include his name)