Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Something just occurred to me about Mr. Kelly's offense.....

What magical accurate QB is going to run this up tempo offense without turning the ball over 68 times?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Cool Re: Something just occurred to me about Mr. Kelly's offense.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What magical accurate QB is going to run this up tempo offense without turning the ball over 68 times?
    Kelly is just another Steve Spurrier in disguise!

Re: Something just occurred to me about Mr. Kelly's offense.....

Its going to be interesting to say the least.

God help Kelly in Filthadelphia though if the wheels fall off the cart and that offense falls flat on its face.

I gotta imagine its a toned down version of the offense he ran or its going to be a disaster with that stable of QB's
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Eagles fan: "Hey Kelly, this isn't the west coast and this isn't college anymore ya jackass!"
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Eagles fan: "Hey Kelly, this isn't the west coast and this isn't college anymore ya jackass!"
    LMAO yup that sounds like your typical Eagles fan
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries
    Wish they would do Hard Knocks. Who's gonna hold the big cards on the sideline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Bump

I am convinced one fan said this quote last night.

Kelly should be thankful he landed in a such a mediocre division. Even if Philly gets blown out in Denver for a 1-3 start, it won't put them out of the running. Dallas hasn't convinced me they've turned a corner, the Giants are doing their usual Jekyll & Hyde thing, and Washington looks set for a reality check this year with a tougher 1st-place schedule - something they're not accustomed to. Anybody could win the NFC East.

Blog Entries

Turnovers killed them last night, one pick six and dropped punt in the red zone, fumble in the red zone. You're not going to win games like that. Plus their longest drive was like 3 minutes and the D, which played well, had to be gassed.

Anyone hear the penalty "false start, everyone but the center" ?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Kelly should be thankful he landed in a such a mediocre division. Even if Philly gets blown out in Denver for a 1-3 start, it won't put them out of the running. Dallas hasn't convinced me they've turned a corner, the Giants are doing their usual Jekyll & Hyde thing, and Washington looks set for a reality check this year with a tougher 1st-place schedule - something they're not accustomed to. Anybody could win the NFC East.
    If the eagles go 8-8, they'll probably win their division by 2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Turnovers killed them last night, one pick six and dropped punt in the red zone, fumble in the red zone. You're not going to win games like that. Plus their longest drive was like 3 minutes and the D, which played well, had to be gassed.

Anyone hear the penalty "false start, everyone but the center" ?
    That was funny. I bet the center forgot the snap count if everyone else is moving.

Blog Entries

It's not going to be any more difficult than it already is to find an accurate QB to run that up tempo offense than it would be to find a reliable QB to run any other offense. Didn't the Patriots average over 70 plays a game last year? I think Brady did just fine. The hard part will be finding a QB who can also be a run threat if they want to continue to incorporate that into the offense post-Vick. I'm not sure that is a requirement for Kelly since they drafted Barkley, who, well, isn't a run threat.

That's the questionable part of the offense to me, the whole read option thing. I think you already see that fad kind of flaming out, at least as a base offense like some teams seemed to use it as last year. Griffin got hurt and the Skins haven't done it hardly at all. Kaep through two games has hardly ran it at all. I don't think Wilson has either.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52