Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Leave you SEAT CUSHIONS in the car....

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Jeff Miller (NFL chief security officer) on NFL AM talking about the new security for football stadiums. Ummmmm COM'ON man.

Total BS talk....
    Heard it. Obv, he's there as a proponent for the NFL's policy, but otherwise I thought it was pretty reasonable.

What part did you think was BS?

Angry Re: Leave you SEAT CUSHIONS in the car....

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Heard it. Obv, he's there as a proponent for the NFL's policy, but otherwise I thought it was pretty reasonable.

What part did you think was BS?
    75% of it.

First of all the lines are only long for those that wait till less than 20 mins before kickoff. It will not speed the process up whatsoever when it is below 50 degrees. Thick jackets etc etc.

This is more of a SALES based then SECURITY. Go look at the gates at OPCY and see what is being done there.

As far as the search going into the stadium. Well that is an absolute joke also. I have seen people with cans of beer ( more than 5 ) that have gotten thru security. Shit if you can get a can of beer in. Fk they could just about get anything in.

This push about security in the country is becoming a JOKE. It is more about pushing objectives or incentives.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    75% of it.

First of all the lines are only long for those that wait till less than 20 mins before kickoff. It will not speed the process up whatsoever when it is below 50 degrees. Thick jackets etc etc.

This is more of a SALES based then SECURITY. Go look at the gates at OPCY and see what is being done there.

As far as the search going into the stadium. Well that is an absolute joke also. I have seen people with cans of beer ( more than 5 ) that have gotten thru security. Shit if you can get a can of beer in. Fk they could just about get anything in.

This push about security in the country is becoming a JOKE. It is more about pushing objectives or incentives.
    Ok. But what did HE say that you found a joke.

I head it as well and I didn't think it was all that out of bounds.