Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 2 Trip.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Week 2 Trip.

Dave,Chris,Ben,and I will be taking off from Heathrow on Thursday 14th Sept.
    And leaving Baltimore Tues 19th Sept.

Chris,Ben and I will be sitting in Section 111.Dave will be sitting with his goodfriend Doug who runs the Ravens Nests.

If you see the Union Jack.Give us some support.As we walk around before the game.Hopefully meeting up with Greg,Admin Steve & Fellspoint etc tailgating.

This will be Dave's 2nd gameday experience,on the first visit he introduced the tailgaters to the Celery Rugby Song. I thought about doing the Marrow song this time,but I'd probably get arrested.

The rest of us,it will be our first visit.And I may be seen floating once inch off the ground for the first few hours upon arriving in Baltimore.

There you have it.We will keep you posted on whats happening leading upto the trip.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Re: Week 2 Trip.

Just relocated my ticker which will be in my sig until the game, it's now counting down in days Paul! DAYS! Absolutely cannot wait, getting so close now.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers
    Just relocated my ticker which will be in my sig until the game, it's now counting down in days Paul! DAYS! Absolutely cannot wait, getting so close now.
    Watching and counting Ben.Go tortoise.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

TD,

I demand that you post the picture of the smoking hippie prairie dog. Pretty please??

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTD
    Dave,Chris,Ben,and I will be taking off from Heathrow on Thursday 14th Sept.
    And leaving Baltimore Tues 19th Sept.

Chris,Ben and I will be sitting in Section 111.Dave will be sitting with his goodfriend Doug who runs the Ravens Nests.

If you see the Union Jack.Give us some support.As we walk around before the game.Hopefully meeting up with Greg,Admin Steve & Fellspoint etc tailgating.

This will be Dave's 2nd gameday experience,on the first visit he introduced the tailgaters to the Celery Rugby Song. I thought about doing the Marrow song this time,but I'd probably get arrested.

The rest of us,it will be our first visit.And I may be seen floating once inch off the ground for the first few hours upon arriving in Baltimore.

There you have it.We will keep you posted on whats happening leading upto the trip.
    Let me say welcome in advance. Baltimore will be glad to have you. Hope you all have a safe trip.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I spoke with FellsPointRaven last night and he is going to be at a wedding Saturday afternoon/night. What hotel are you guys staying in? I will try and coordinate a Saturday evening thing for that. What is Doug's plans for that evening? Is there anything you guys want to see while here?

And don't think you won't be at our tailgate Sunday morning, at least for a good bit. I plan on smoking some ribs on Saturday to bring Sunday and warm up, so you better have your appetite ready. I have some unopened HP sauce, would that go well on ribs?

Hopefully you lot got my e-mail. I am indeed out on Saturday, but am taking you out on the town on Friday night. Anyone else reading this who wants to join us are welcome, although I must warn you English people become even less comprehensible the more they drink.

From what Greg was saying last night, he and others may 'bring the party to you' on Saturday given the distance up to Westminster and the fact none of you have a car (and wouldn't want to drive anyway after a few Newcy Browns).

Either way, you can play if by ear and rest assured will have a good time whatever you decide to do.

Greg - if you're bringing HP Sauce then I'm bringing bacon and rolls for some bacon butties. Mmmm.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

You're on!

Bacon butties, now that's a british delicacy, well one I'd want to export, black pudding anyone?

General question, are Maryland Terrapins football jerseys readily available in the city? I'd assume they are but just checking as I can't get the official ones online anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers
    General question, are Maryland Terrapins football jerseys readily available in the city? I'd assume they are but just checking as I can't get the official ones online anywhere.
    Yes they are. You'll be able to buy one from the sports shop at the Inner Harbor.