Shout out to DeCosta

He was nice enough to come to a graduation at a very small special education school. Hannah More in Reisterstown (total 22 grads) today with as little fanfare as possible.

Blog Entries

Re: Shout out to DeCosta

That's really cool. A real nice get for graduation

Quote Originally Posted by duffybr View Post
    He was nice enough to come to a graduation at a very small special education school. Hannah More in Reisterstown (total 22 grads) today with as little fanfare as possible.
    That school has amazing grounds with the fields and playgrounds, but pretty cool that he would attend.

Eric is a special guy and in time the world will see what the others at The Castle see on a daily basis. The fact that he is so committed to the organization is a blessing to all Ravens fans.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Not shocked by this.
    Have met Eric in conjunction with a charity event I worked on and he was very nice and genuinely seemed honored to be able to help out in some way. Some guys at these type events you can tell want to be anywhere but there. Eric was engaging and worked the room on our behalf. Nothing but love for DeCosta :)
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    That school has amazing grounds with the fields and playgrounds, but pretty cool that he would attend.
    The grounds actually belong to the county-playground, dog park, shelter for women with kids, skateboard park, lighted football field, stone labirynth, health department offices. The school has culinary, woodworking, computer, automotive and horticultural programs. All in all a fabulous community resource.

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Eric is a special guy and in time the world will see what the others at The Castle see on a daily basis. The fact that he is so committed to the organization is a blessing to all Ravens fans.
    :word
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

The grounds actually belong to the county-playground, dog park, shelter for women with kids, skateboard park, lighted football field, stone labirynth, health department offices. The school has culinary, woodworking, computer, automotive and horticultural programs. All in all a fabulous community resource.
    This sounds like a place I spent hours at while working towards my degree in Education at college..... The entire place was set up to help teach those life skills needed to further Special needs individuals gain the confidence and skills to assist them in their lives. Graduation classes usually ranged from 18 to 20 individuals........ I was SOOO scared my first day! After that... It was one of the greatest GIFTS I've EVER received in my life! I was attending for college credits....they were there to learn how to LIVE THEIR LIFE! Rewarding is an understatement! Thank you for the post! I hope my comment may spark an interest for others to take the opportunity to devote some time and assist those in need as Eric Decosta has done! Another great reason to LOVE the attention the RAVENS pay back towards their community!