Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Tomlin sending Steelers the wrong message

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He's canceling the last day of mini-camp, to gear up for the hell Pittsburgh is going to unleash in training camp.
    I can't love this enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    hmmm, whenever I've heard Dilfer speak about Joe, it's always been positive.

The only time I heard him speak against us was in saying he thought the 49ers were the better team leading up to the Super Bowl. That has little to do with his opinion of Joe.
    Saying something about Joe is one thing but his overall view of the Ravens hasn't been great in the many years he's been on ESPN.

Some of the things he has said have been factual but some have been ludicrous.

In the end we can politely agree to disagree because I am on a pitch count if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It's just an opinion poll and there are a lot more Pitt fans
    I know, but I was trying to get a lot of the Ravens fans here to vote. I believe that John Harbaugh is the better coach since he revamped the coaching staff and turned over most of the roster before he won the Super Bowl. Whereas Mike Tomlin won the Super Bowl with most of the coaching staff and roster that Bill Cowher left him, and has lost a Super Bowl since and went 8-8 as the team becomes more of his team and less of the last coaches.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!