Blog Entries

Orioles Game 6/10 - Noah's Ark in RF?

Wow, I get why MLB wants the game played out, but the field looks RIDICULOUS.

They showed a brief clip of the grounds crew trying to push water off the field. Looked like an exercise in futility to me.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Orioles Game 6/10 - Noah's Ark in RF?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Wow, I get why MLB wants the game played out, but the field looks RIDICULOUS.

[IMG]They showed a brief clip of the grounds crew trying to push water off the field. Looked like an exercise in futility to me.
    I turned the game off thinking there was no way it would restart. With those conditions, 5 2/3 innings should have been enough to call it a final.

Blog Entries

Re: Orioles Game 6/10 - Noah's Ark in RF?

To the credit of the grounds crew, that field was pretty dry looking the remainder of the game. Just crazy they were able to get all that water out/off.

And the Orioles still finished their game before the Boston/Tampa game ended up.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!