Ravens Media Guide

I like to check this out and thought if anyone else wanted it I'd post the link.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/press-room.html

Did you know that Joe Flacco has 13 games with over 300+ passing yards? Three of those games are listed above Steve McNair's most passing yards thrown in one game (373) as a Ravens QB, only Vinny Testaverde has one game with more passing yards (429) than Joe.

Joe Flacco has a higher passer rating than any other QB in Ravens history for career and season stats. You won't believe who has the highest ever passer rating for one game (pg. 400).

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Re: Ravens Media Guide

This gives you a condensed version of the passing records:

http://www.ravenspr.com/records/records_passing.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    I like to check this out and thought if anyone else wanted it I'd post the link.

Did you know that Joe Flacco has 13 games with over 300+ passing yards? Three of those games are listed above Steve McNair's most passing yards thrown in one game (373) as a Ravens QB, only Vinny Testaverde has one game with more passing yards (429) than Joe.

Joe Flacco has a higher passer rating than any other QB in Ravens history for career and season stats. You won't believe who has the highest ever passer rating for one game (pg. 400).

I am absolutely convinced that the Green Bay game you referenced (highest QB rating for a single game for a Ravens QB) set the team back 2 years (gave us just enough hope to think Boller could continue to progress in any meaningful way).

Quote Originally Posted by cvilleRaven View Post
    I am absolutely convinced that the Green Bay game you referenced (highest QB rating for a single game for a Ravens QB) set the team back 2 years (gave us just enough hope to think Boller could continue to progress in any meaningful way).
    That Green Bay game was in 2005, Steve McNair played in 2006-07. It wasn't Kyle Boller that set the team back two years, it was Steve McNair. Now I know in 2006 with McNair under center the Ravens did have their best W-L record ever (13-3), but had the Ravens tried to draft a QB in the 2006 draft they would have had the opportunity to get a really bad QB. In 2006 the QB draft class was Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, Kellen Clemens, Tarvaris Jackson, Charlie Whitehurst, Brodie Croyle, Ingle Martin, Omar Jacobs, Bruce Gradkowski, and D.J. Shockley. 2007 wasn't much better with QBs like Jamarcus Russell, Brady Quinn, Kevin Kolb, John Beck, Drew Stanton, Trent Edwards, Jeff Rowe, Troy Smith, Jordan Palmer, and Tyler Thigpen.

The best thing that ever happened to the Ravens was not having to go after a QB in 2006 or 2007, except Troy Smith in 2007 who was a decent back-up QB (and some peoples favorite to be the Ravens QB, although they won't admit to it now [Donut Boy]). It's hard to believe that in 2006 - 07 the only starting QB still playing is Jay Cutler. Kevin Kolb is in a QB competition in Buffalo and may be their starting QB, but it's not guaranteed like Cutler's job.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post

The most impressive is that Joe is 13-2 including POs, when passing for + 300..

Should have been 15-0. Both losses was ridiculos painful and did cost Lee Evans and two kickers Hauschka and Cundiff their job.. Vikes game in 2009 and obviously the AFCCG last year.

Flacco has separate 4 streaks of over 120 straight passes without an INT in his first five NFL seasons. That's a very impressive stat.

Also, Derrick Alexander caught a 92 yard pass from Zeier that DIDNT go for a TD????? Why don't I remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by cvilleRaven View Post
    Agreed.

That game defined Boller's career. Moments of brilliance amongst nightmares, with just enough winning to keep him around.

Boller was the single biggest setback in this teams history.