Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Tim Tebow signs with the Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't expect him to make the final roster but it will be fun to watch if he does. Who would you rather face first and goal, Brady or Tebow?

interesting, I would think his spot on the final 53 is virtully guaranteed. I am scard by the fact tat I KNOW that Bellicheck can find the time and place to use him.

1st and goal from the 4? Tebow is a nightmare. From the 7-10 yard line, much rather face him then Brady.

Blog Entries

Well, from the 1, all Brady is going to do is leap forward and extend the ball across the goalline really quickly.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well, from the 1, all Brady is going to do is leap forward and extend the ball across the goalline really quickly.
    How do you know that? Are you a mind reader or something? :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I think he will succeed as a modified wildcat QB. Goal line, short yardage, personal punt protector, etc. I see no reason he won't. Again, I reiterate that it is my belief that he is the best short yardage runner since Mike Alstott. I think Bellichek will hide his weaknesses and highlight his strengths. He can certainly throw better then Ronnie Brown. IF he can catch/block at all, he can make some noise in an H--back type role.
    Hasn't he said he's not prepared to do that and wants to be a qb

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    All in all, I expect this to be another failed Free Agency signing by Belichick, not that Ozzie hasn't had a few of his own.

This is not going to work. Nobody's even came close to explaining how it will.
    Belichick has a idea and he isn't going to tell anyone until he springs it on them.