Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Considering the reality that he doesn't have a clue about how to store and prepare the food properly, and the reality that his energy demands are significant given his size, he probably will need to hire a personal chef at some point.
    That's a choice he'd have to make.

There is free food in Owings Mills.

And if he chooses the personal chef route, he can easily get one for WAY under 6 figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Re: The Expense of being an NFL Player

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    That's a choice he'd have to make.

There is free food in Owings Mills.

And if he chooses the personal chef route, he can easily get one for WAY under 6 figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    But would it be the best chef?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: The Expense of being an NFL Player

I know if I'm going to be someone's personal chef, they had better be dropping six figures on me.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore