Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Pretty Straightfoward
    I said earlier that I noticed he was posting a bunch of burgers and fried foods to his twitter account last year...I'm assuming Harbs sat him down and told him that he is going to have to take his diet a lot more seriously from here on out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: Courtney Upshaw's weight issues

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Pretty Straightfoward
    That's what you call being showed the DOOR to the DOGHOUSE..

As I said on the main sites message board, it's a lot harder to get your diet in check that into a training regime.

Blog Entries

He and Cody should pool their money and pay for a private chef to come and cook them healthy meals a few times per week.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Cody, Upshaw, McClain..... I'm starting to think maybe Alabama breeds a few too many "personal issues" for my taste.

We need professionals, not drama queens.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He and Cody should pool their money and pay for a private chef to come and cook them healthy meals a few times per week.
    I honestly don't understand why some players don't do this (although I'm sure some do). I love eating my own cooking, but it's not like they don't have the money and it would help with meal selection and portion control. We all know Cody could go for a little portion control
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Ravens Head Coach calls out LB Courtney Upshaw by saying 'He Eats TOO MUCH' - http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/r...eats-too-much/

Those are pretty harsh comments, I wouldn't mind seeing Adrian Hamilton at this point, up shaw has been a waste

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drocksthaparty View Post
    Ravens Head Coach calls out LB Courtney Upshaw by saying 'He Eats TOO MUCH' - http://nfldraftzone.com/draft-news/r...eats-too-much/

Those are pretty harsh comments, I wouldn't mind seeing Adrian Hamilton at this point, up shaw has been a waste
    One of the top run-defenders in the NFL last year (his rookie year) is a waste?

Give me a break.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

A waste? Did you actually watch the games last year? Upshaw maybe limited to being a Jarret Johnson type OLB but that hardly makes him a waste.

Blog Entries

dude, seriously?

ive been a pretty harsh critic of Upshaws, but he has a place on this team and does one thing very very well, and thats set the edge and stop the run. That alone isnt a waste. I just dont drink the Purple Kool-aid that hes going to be a monster pass rusher or could move to ILB effectively. a waste and moving on after 1 season is flat out brash.

“Courtney’s weight issue – which he does need some pounds – is that he doesn’t eat right,” Harbaugh said. “Courtney eats too much and he doesn’t eat all the right foods.
    for a guy with a history of weight issues youd assume that was one of the first things they went over with him last year. the fact its still an issue means hes not taking that advice. Despite working out and practicing hard hes still gaining fat, which means his intake must be off the charts or he has a horrible metabolism. hopefully he gets it under control, its certainly doable.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    A waste? Did you actually watch the games last year? Upshaw maybe limited to being a Jarret Johnson type OLB but that hardly makes him a waste.
    Too many people are totally uninterested in any facts that contradict their preconceived notions. Sad fact of life. At least when it's restricted to spectator sports it's fairly harmless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    That's what you call being showed the DOOR to the DOGHOUSE..
    "More ALPO please." ... Bc