Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Cary Williams already an issue in Philly

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    As a new guy, missing some OTA time for your wedding is OK. Missing a day for your daughter's dance recital is OK.

Missing OTA's for home construction AND your wedding AND dental work AND your daughter's dance recital is a bit disturbing.
    I agree. It's one thing to miss time for your daughter's dance recital, but the other stuff is under his control. He didn't have to schedule a dentist appointment, wedding, home construction at the same time. That's just poor management on his part.

As a new guy, missing some OTA time for your wedding is OK. Missing a day for your daughter's dance recital is OK.

Missing OTA's for home construction AND your wedding AND dental work AND your daughter's dance recital is a bit disturbing.
    BOOM! :word
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Didn't Philly boo Santa?
    Yep. But he deserved to be booed. And by he, I mean the franchise, which was who the ire was directed at.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary Williams
    “Fans, I love you all, but please,” and "I don't want to sound like it's disrespect. I love my job, but I just had to make sure my sconces, my wood was picked out, my fireplace ... it was a whole bunch of stuff that was going on."
    :grbac: (Laughing my ass off at the fact this smiley is called grbac)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Come on man, life's too short. He's already going to see very little of his family during the season. Let him spend some time with his daughter now. For one thing, he could lose his daughter tomorrow and none of us would be able to say anything to him to comfort him. For another thing, if his daughter grows up resenting him for not spending more time with her, we're not going to say anything to him either.
    He'll be a starter for them. Let's not act like he won't. He won't play well, but he'll start.
    LIFE is a balancing act. I know men who worked from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, plus put in hours on the week-end. The see-saw is that if you put in more time on-the-job you make more money to take care of/bring luxuries to your family, but have less family time together.
    Cary took the BIG BUCKs from the Eagles, and IMO should be at every OTA, work-out, etc.
    You can't have it both ways... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LIFE is a balancing act. I know men who worked from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, plus put in hours on the week-end. The see-saw is that if you put in more time on-the-job you make more money to take care of/bring luxuries to your family, but have less family time together.
    Cary took the BIG BUCKs from the Eagles, and IMO should be at every OTA, work-out, etc.
    Apparently he can.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Come on man, life's too short. He's already going to see very little of his family during the season. Let him spend some time with his daughter now. For one thing, he could lose his daughter tomorrow and none of us would be able to say anything to him to comfort him.
    Yeah, but he seems more interested in sconces, wood, and fireplaces than in OTAs. That's not exactly the same thing as a daughter.

Blog Entries

That's another way of putting it. Home construction seems unnecessary and getting your braces remove is not serious at all.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Hey, I'm looking out for the daughter here. She's the loser in all of this.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore