Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Top 100 - Ngata at 42

If Flacco makes it in the top ten, there will not be a tomorrow because reality will just rip........ says the non-Flacco fans.

I so hope he makes it to #10. I will just watch my cellphone burst into flames while trying to load twitter.

Flacco was #19.

Matt Ryan and RG3 in front of him.

Champ Bailey on AJ Green: "I think he was the only one that scored on me last year."

Champ must have forgot the playoffs.

Dont watch the reaction show if you don't want to have your blood pressure raised by Heath Evans bashing Joe's ranking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Took a pretty big drop but he's been injured and his play dropped off after two great starts in 2011 and 12.

The thing that I can't take is all of this ball washing of the rapist and the outrage that he's number 61. I don't give a fuck how many plays he's made in the past, the guy can't stay healthy. Also he pissed away several games (see Dallas and the Broncos games) with pick 6's but all everyone says is that he makes more plays than God himself.

Please.

Next week or the week after when Joe checks in at 33 or lower then idiots like Heath Evans are going to go on an all out assault to get him off the list entirely.

Now they are ball washing Romo as if he's played all that great. Every time I see him he's making the critical mistake.
    i don't see how they credit the rapist for the super bowl against seattle. they won the game despite the rapist and due to [B]S officiating.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    Champ Bailey on AJ Green: "I think he was the only one that scored on me last year."

Champ must have forgot the playoffs.
    Haha, I thought the same thing. Maybe he's convinced himself that 82 was just a monster from his nightmares. Which I'm sure is true now.